"Singin' songs and a-carryin' signs (ooh-ooh-ooh)
Mostly say, "Hooray for our side" (ooh-ooh-ooh)

It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look what's going down"

This was originally aimed at the right, but today could easily be aimed at both sides which are cultish is form.

The reality is that the Pols have done what pols have done forever, lined their own nests while proclaiming that we are here for you ..

Not to pick just on the left, but I only want to pick the one topic that irritates me the most

Inner city education, kids can't read/write do maths, but get promoted so as not to damage their self esteem (kind of like err in haste repent at leisure?)

My favorite example is Baltimore where Pelosi's dad was mayor back in the 30's, but "progressive controlled" forever and yet look at the schools. I am sure lots of promises, few results.

"At 13 Baltimore City high schools, zero students tested proficient on 2023 state math exam"
https://foxbaltimore.com/news/project-baltimore/at-13-baltimore-city-high-schools-zero-students-tested-proficient-on-2023-state-math-exam

where is the discussion of this, if you read a lot, you will find damn little about the state of education in political circles as frankly there is little good to discuss ..

nope we get a lot of mud throwing, finger pointing, but neither party does a damn thing

I very likely will vote for Kennedy this fall as voting for either Biden or Trump is just saying I don't care about what is going on in the country ,voting for Kennedy is at least a form of protest against the status quo