Your firm in Nor Cal or Socal?
1) Hass undergraduate (finance and marketing) 1993,
2) 2nd tier law degree 1999,
3) worked as corporate bankruptcy lawyer with an office on the 39th floor at 101 California in SF 2000,
4) worked at Lerach Coughlin 2004 and helped win a 2.5 Billion verdict against HSBC (fka Household International, the largest Securities Litigation case ever to go to jury trial),
5) left the firm with a huge bonus, and travelled the world 2008,
6) raised one year old girl as a single dad until kindergarten age, while working as a day trader 2011,
7) daughter heads off to Kindergarten, dad looks for work somewhere other than a law firm 2014.
If your firm is hiring, let me know if my basic resume works.