View Single Post
  (#18) Old
Active Bear

Today's Pics - 04-29-2009, 12:08 PM

So I wandered over today and took a few snaps.Mostly for the people who did not attend the scrimmage or never made it up to take a look.
I'll tell you what-the place is tore-up.Tore-up bigtime.The south end dig is coming along.They were applying shot-crete this morning.That dig is about 10 ft deep.The old ticket booths
are gone.They are starting to dig a big boy at about the north 40yd line.You can see the CAT starting to tear it up.He's about 5ft down already.The huge backhoe is having fun digging away.I watched him for about five minutes.He is getting serious.The big "drill" is almost at the North Tunnel.It appears that they will have the remaining I-bars in by Friday-you can seem them stacked nearby.
It's nice to see.The place is alive with activity and noisy.Noise is good.
Inside the stadium there are about 20 pallets of lumber to replace some of the splintery bleachers-just like last year.Near the south scoreboard they are doing some digging on the outside and marking under the bleachers on the inside.They weren't too talkative this morning.Maybe electrical ?
There is 5 pics in this post.I'll send more in another post.
Enoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0050.jpg (94.8 KB, 187 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0051.jpg (97.6 KB, 169 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0052.jpg (96.8 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0053.jpg (98.5 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0055.jpg (98.4 KB, 171 views)