Page 351 of 351 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351
Results 5,251 to 5,258 of 5258

Thread: cal's monster class deux

today's games

Quote Originally Posted by bluesaxe View Post
    Two completely unrelated topics there shocky. Last I heard there is no game this week/month/Spring-Summer.
    bluesaxe, there are recruiting battles being fought every single day right now 24/7

my buddy justin labagh (he gives me a rams t-shirt every now & then), the winningest head coach in the history of the game of basketball, once told me that championships are won in the summer months not march

the struggle that must be#

Quote Originally Posted by sluggo_Cal View Post
    Why exactly would he be fired? Because of something he did at Iowa? UCLA knew what they were getting and they did not care. The LA Times says they are working on an extension. Recruiting is going great for them and they had a mostly successful season last year.

Sluggo
    why will steve alford be fired after this season?

because ucla donors (the whales that pay the bill don't like his aloofness towards them) are unhappy with how last season turned out with once in a lifetime talent lonzo ball, pauley pavillon got staggering debt & declining attendance & ucla fans are unrealistic re: their team's upside, 19-12 will get him fired

extensions don't mean ****, martin was "working on an extension" when he left berkeley

Quote Originally Posted by GB54 View Post
    The Maple Syrup and Meth local sustainable program at UVM extension
    that is seriously funny

Quote Originally Posted by Shocky1 View Post
    my seat at haas is directly across from the opposing team coach, those who don't think i call steve alford a rapist enabler & dana altman a criminal when they visit berkeley are mistaken
    the reaction of the 2 coaches is quite different

rapist enabler steve alford looks everywhere except my direction (which is pretty funny) when i call him out

criminal dana altman stares directly back at me & which point i accelerate the verbal barrage...you would think i would make fun of his really bad hairpiece but i think it's more on point to just criticize him for intentionally bringing low gpa rapists & criminals to eugene but who's to say what really is the best way to communicate with a piece of **** like altman

I understand that. I also attended every game for years until I moved too far away to do that. I gained far less information about recruiting from going to games than I did from talking to high school coaches and going to aau events. My point is that you use that "doesn't go to games" as if it means something in every context, but it makes no sense in the context you used it this time.

bluesaxe, there are recruiting battles being fought every single day right now 24/7

my buddy justin labagh (he gives me a rams t-shirt every now & then), the winningest head coach in the history of the game of basketball, once told me that championships are won in the summer months not march

the struggle that must be#

context

bluesaxe, i say a lot of stuff that don't make much sense in any context but that hasn't stopped me from successfully recruiting 2 nba lottery picks in ivan rabb & jaylen brown & hopefully a 3rd in jordan brown...all 3 were/are readers of the monster while in high school

back to the bay#

bluesaxe, i say a lot of stuff that don't make much sense in any context but that hasn't stopped me from successfully recruiting 2 nba lottery picks in ivan rabb & jaylen brown & hopefully a 3rd in jordan brown...all 3 were/are readers of the monster while in high school

back to the bay#
    All true but your recruiting of potential grad transfers this cycle was pretty p!ss poor.

grant mullins

Quote Originally Posted by TheSouseFamily View Post
    All true but your recruiting of potential grad transfers this cycle was pretty p!ss poor.
    agreed but the wolf of wall street is still my guy, expect to see grant mullins on the floor as my guest next season while his capital venture career starts in san francisco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIDA7EgJdY0

black soap (nyc underground)#