Page 279 of 279 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 4185

Thread: cal's monster class deux

I believe I just read that Spencer Freedman is one of the first offers made by Mike Hopkins Washington's new coach.

Isn't Hopkins a Mater Dei High School alum?

Quote Originally Posted by parentswerebears View Post
    Any shot at MJ Walker? He seemed to have expressed interest in possibly coming out west.
    mj walker recruitment was part of martin's midwest next job recruiting strategy

the deal maker#

dominic proctor

dominic proctor will be heading to miami, the family could not wait for cal (did not receive any return phone calls/texts from the staff despite multiple attempts seeking information) & north carolina any longer

dom is tight with kj hymes (who will play for the prospects this summer) & the family is close to the chase jeter family too, proctor is very well regarded by the head coaches of bishop gorman & the las vegas prospects (coached by troy brown sr) as a high character true student athlete

not communicating with the proctor family & not tagging him as a preferred walk on (which martin had told him he would do, martin basically lied to him) is not gonna help cal recruit las vegas guys in the future, they all talk

yeah dom is a mutt to like me of mixed descent, moms is latina & dad is black

Quote Originally Posted by Shocky1 View Post
    family friend laura (very successful medical professional high end talent recruiter based out of north scottsdale, originally from st louis) texted me before last nite's game telling me that i should meet one of her good friend's dad & son who are very interested in the cal basketball program

walking back to my seats at halftime with 2 water bottles for me & taylor i bumped into mike proctor & his son dominic...dom is a 6'6" 180 lbs 2/3 at national powerhouse bishop gorman high school in las vegas (previously attended st louis country day) and the las vegas prospects...dom is a 2017 targeted preferred walk on prospect for the cal staff...the bears are gonna lose a lot at the 3 next year with the bird man's graduation

dom is currently awaiting word from the cal admission's office

this will likely be a cal vs acc preferred walk on recruiting battle although other high academic schools are also in the mix

regardless of the family's decision, gotta wish dominic proctor nothing but the best on a go forward basis, he's a high character young man

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including nevada & missouri)

chase jeter

coach wyking is actively recruiting duke transfer 6'10" 230 lbs chase jeter, he got a 7'1.5 wingspan & a 9'1.25 standing reach

jeter is from bishop gorman high school & played for the las vegas prospects, he is a former top 10 player in the 2015 class (along with ivan rabb & jaylen brown) & a former mcdonalds all american

chase is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.86 gpa in high school with an interest in political science...berkeley would make sense from a playing time perspective as marcus, sam & the king will all be seniors as jeter sits out next season & then he would be an impact starter for the bears in 2018

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including las vegas)

Quote Originally Posted by 96goldenbear View Post
    It was a mistake not to hire Dennis Gates three years ago.

It is a mistake not to hire Dennis Gates now.
    dennis, it was a mistake for you to be unprepared for your telephone interview this time & not even know the names of the guys on the roster, it was apparent that you did not do any homework for a pac 12 head coach basketball interview

it was a mistake for you to then tell jon wheeler that the selection committee was incompetent

you graduated in 3 years from cal, you know better than that

don't be a dumb azz#

coach wyking is actively recruiting duke transfer 6'10" 230 lbs chase jeter, he got a 7'1.5 wingspan & a 9'1.25 standing reach

jeter is from bishop gorman high school & played for the las vegas prospects, he is a former top 10 player in the 2015 class (along with ivan rabb & jaylen brown) & a former mcdonalds all american

chase is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.86 gpa in high school with an interest in political science...berkeley would make sense from a playing time perspective as marcus, sam & the king will all be seniors as jeter sits out next season & then he would be an impact starter for the bears in 2018

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including las vegas)
    He should talk with Jamal Boykin.

Quote Originally Posted by Vineyardview View Post
    I believe I just read that Spencer Freedman is one of the first offers made by Mike Hopkins Washington's new coach.

Isn't Hopkins a Mater Dei High School alum?
    Freedman's dad is a Cal alum - that can't hurt.

True Blue Golden Bear NYCGOBEARS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BearGoggles View Post
    Freedman's dad is a Cal alum - that can't hurt.
    Actually, it could.

yeah dom is a mutt to like me of mixed descent, moms is latina & dad is black
    So, who cares if a player is white, black, or latino? Are you racist?

Quote Originally Posted by Chapman_is_Gone View Post
    yes i discriminate daily against ugly bitch azz male strippers

Quote Originally Posted by Chapman_is_Gone View Post
    oh my god, you are so boring

yes i discriminate daily against ugly bitch azz male strippers
    Totally makes sense, you just choose the cute ones then, right?

cal softball

Cal 3 game sweep of Stanford!

I dont need easy, I need possible. Jorge Gutierrez

Kristine

All American HM as a soph!

I dont need easy, I need possible. Jorge Gutierrez

jemarl baker should not be allowed to transfer to any pac 12 school as part of cal's releasing him from his signed letter of intent

he is being advised by those with an agenda, not his 50 year best interests as a well educated true student athlete with unlimited opportunities outside of basketball

baker is gonna be a 4 year player, there's no reason for the bears to play against him 10-12 times during that period