Page 345 of 357 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 5348

Thread: cal's monster class deux

welcome home Austin

bloodlines

I dont need easy, I need possible. Jorge Gutierrez

austin mccullough

pure shooting stroke (gotta get stronger)#

welcome Austin

deadly shooter at 55% from the field, 45% from deep, pure shot, quick release, moves well without the ball, crafty with the ball

nice balanced pull up, got the step back, can shoot on the move, can get to the basket and finish to keep defenders honest

good athlete, who needs to get stronger

what up, hoop dreams?

brothers from different mothers#

man down

Quote Originally Posted by HoopDreams View Post
    deadly shooter at 55% from the field, 45% from deep, pure shot, quick release, moves well without the ball, crafty with the ball

nice balanced pull up, got the step back, can shoot on the move, can get to the basket and finish to keep defenders honest

Looks athletic with a nice stroke.

Release doesn't look that quick to me. Definitely a shooter but I have to wonder about getting shots off against Pac-12 defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopDreams View Post

Quote Originally Posted by bluesaxe View Post
    Release doesn't look that quick to me. Definitely a shooter but I have to wonder about getting shots off against Pac-12 defenders.
    The percentages, while not meaningless, aren't a predictor of college performance. There's too many variables involved to predict based on that.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesaxe View Post
    Well, it is not a slow release. We can assume that he can get quicker with it, as he matures and sees what he is up against in the Pac-12.
    Last edited by south bender; 05-19-2017 at 12:48 PM.

What I like is that if Lee, and perhaps King, get doubled this guy seems like he can hit the open shot. Bears need that on the roster. Coleman is obviously going to the rim and it seems like JHD will as well. Like that we looked for a shooter.

bears give back

marcus & brandon, where's jaylen?#

ray kosongo

the staff spoke to ray kosongo to get his transcripts back in the day & then misinformed reports came out with cal on the list...too bad if you believed that a 2.3 gpa guy could get into berkeley

kosongo is a dumb azz+++++, he got denied admissions to oregon

Quote Originally Posted by parentswerebears View Post
    I know that when he originally was coming out of high school, some of us thought he was coming to Cal. Wow. Poor guy seems like such a mess. I hope he finds his place in this world.
    Last edited by Shocky1; 05-19-2017 at 05:52 PM.

cal sb

the magic of cal basketball

yeah my niece bailey & me got a lotta energy on gamedays, got a lotta people tryna drain us of our energy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LnBvuzjpr4

gamedays in berkeley#