Page 172 of 275 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 4120

Thread: cal's monster class deux

justice sueing jr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob0GbuUr8wc

justice, congrats on your nomination to the 2017 mcdonalds all american game in chicago...your a smart guy, you got a 3.8 gpa, be very afraid of ronald & keep him further afar, ok?

it's very important that you remember this, that boy is not right in the head, not right at all

u2 jemarl (stay alert at all times)#

micky d

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92FCRmggNqQ

look jemarl & justice, i'm not trying to scare the crap out of you...yeah trevin & juhwan got screwed, too bad they didn't chow down more of them heart attack big macs with golden fat fries & a caulking materials vanilla shake...that would've probably impressed them ugly bitch azz male strippers on the selection committee

let's be real here, young ivee (foto above), jaylen, the bird man & marcus lee all got along great with ronald

just don't do anything stoopid if you get invited to chicago, charlie will give you directions to best barbecue ribs, inc....he's a good teammate even if he's not all grown up (yet) kinda like shocky
    Last edited by Shocky1; 01-11-2017 at 08:19 PM.

Last edited by HoopDreams; 01-11-2017 at 09:25 PM.
    I dont need easy, I need possible. Jorge Gutierrez

alan crabbe

alan crabbe is en fuego right now, he's putting up the 1000+ practice shots a day & now he's minted in the nba

ac scored a career high 30 points vs the detroit pistons on saturday with 12 out of 15 field goals with 5 for 5 of 3 pointers & then tonite led his trailblazers to a 102-86 clownstomping of lebron's cleveland cavaliers with 24 points on 9 of 10 field goals with 3 of 4 of 3 pointers

crooked azz shooting won't work in the pac 12 & it won't get you paid in the future...crooked azz shooting is a choice, not a fate

Quote Originally Posted by Shocky1 View Post

after signing a 4 year nba contract for a guaranteed $74,832,500 with the portland trailblazers this offseason, alan crabbe has had games of 16 (4 of 6 on 3 pointers) points vs the miami heat, 17 points vs the chicago bulls & 14 points (4 of 6 on 3 pointers) vs the milwaukee bucks during the past week...crabbe put in the grueling behind the scenes hard work of 1000+ practice shots every single day (no days off) & got minted

shay above doing the hang with alan behind the cal bench during our oregon/oregon state roadtrip last season to the trendy nines hotel in downtown portland, the iconic voodoo donuts & the fabulous powell bookstore

part of the magic of cal basketball is that you can share the fun gameday experiences with your kids & their friends...tonite my son kyle (working towards his masters in accounting at asu) & his girlfriend ashley (studying to be a physical therapist) are gonna join me at the barricade...and yeah taylor (not on this trip) kinda likes the guys on the team too

cal family (what's your traditions?)#

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzqagmPLbnk

Allen Crabbe

final score: Blazers 102, Cavs 96
    Allen Crabbe 9-11 shooting, 24 pts

the scoreboard

ex usc's vanilla azz ice katin reinhardt made a couple of clutch free throws as the marquette warriors looted 89-86 in overtime the seton hall pirates (12-4)

alcorn state braves (5-10) rezed up 63-50 the jackson state tigers

wyoming cowboys (12-5) got 19 points from the greatest white player in the nation that nobody's ever heard of hayden dalton (the next larry bird, yeah he's that ugly) as they broke back mountained 95-87 the utah state aggies
    Last edited by Shocky1; 01-12-2017 at 11:47 AM.

alan crabbe

crabbe got fashion (roll on you bears)#

kicks

pumped up kicks (shoes matter)#

Quote Originally Posted by puget sound cal fan View Post
    Nice shoes.
    thanks

giuseppe zanotti#

despite a 30+ lead vs the oregon state beavers coach romar left 6'9" 220 lbs senior malik dime from senegal in the game, he's an effective rim protector & shot blocker

and then dime (4.9 rebounds per game & a team high 2.6 blocks per game) broke the pinky finger on his right hand & he's gonna be out at least 4-5 weeks

the bears are gonna have a signficant post interior advantage with young ivee, kam & the king...the huskies got no answer for that but are the the bears gonna fiercely feed the bigs tomorrow nite at the 7:00 pm battle at the barricade?

but make no mistake about it, malik got great ******* hair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9iX1434cvY

seattle kinko's 40% off sale on resumes this week#
    6pm

ex usc's vanilla azz ice katin reinhardt made a couple of clutch free throws as the marquette warriors looted 89-86 in overtime the seton hall pirates (12-4)

alcron state braves (5-10) got rezed up 63-50 by the jackson state tigers

wyoming cowboys (12-5) got 19 points from the greatest white player in the nation that nobody's ever heard of hayden dalton (the next larry bird, yeah he's that ugly) as they broke back mountained 95-87 the utah state aggies
    Ok this has got to be the tiniest piece of minutia anyone has ever posted but... I do also follow all games of Cal's opponents, and Alcorn State actually beat Jackson State by that score.

I think this is where I'm supposed to put something like #rpimatters or something...

bad proofreading

ebb & one keg, thx for the corrections, edits have been made

gonna sanction the dumb azz proofreaders, no gas $ for them this week

accuracy matters#

washington huskies

washington (8-7) is coming off their best defensive performance of the season, a decisive 87-61 beatdown of the oregon state beavers...the huskies are a dangerous team that can explosively score a lot of points if not relentlessly defended behind the 3 point line, they are #8 in the nation in shooting 3 pointers (41.4%)

the huskies are led by 1 & done future top 5 pick in the 2017 nba draft 6'4" 195 lbs point guard markelle fultz (22.1 ppg with 43.5% on 3 pointers along with 6.4 apg & 5.9 rpg but also a sloppy 3.0 tpg), 6' 185 lbs david crisp (14.1 ppg with 44.4% on 3 pointers), onetime cal recruit 6'8" 225 lbs noah dickerson (11.6 ppg & a team high 8.4 rpg) & onetime cal recruit 6'5" matisse thybulle (9.9 ppg & 44% on 3 pointers)

markelle fultz is the real deal, he could be the #1 pick in the 2017 nba draft & scouts will be in attendance, fultz is worth the price of admission alone to tonite's 6:00 pm battle at the barricade...defending him with multiple players is the key to a cal victory, sam singer & dontae coleman are probably better man to man options than charlie moore due to fultz's size & length like lonzo bell

the huskies are a freewheeling high octane offense but they've never played a d this season like cal's elite lockdown d, the bears are ranked:

*****#1 in the nation for defense rebounds (81.8%)
    *****#10 in defensive rebounds per game (29.56)
    *****#15 for rebound margin (8.3)
    *****#16 for total rebounds per game (40.94)
    *****#17 for field goal percentage defense (38.7%)
    *****#20 for scoring defense (62.4 ppg)

offensively the bears once again got a significant interior post advantage with young ivee, kam & the king if the bears will relentessly feed the bigs...the huskies got no answer for ivan, he could go off for 25+ points tonite...the bird man & charlie will have opportunities to attack the basket for point range shots without washington's only true rim protector malik dime out for the game with a broken pinky finger in his right hand

are you gonna be in your haas tonite on time for the 6:00 pm battle at the barricade?... the bears are gonna have a surprise key addition to the roster suited up tonite for the battle at the barricade

cal fans gotta roar & bring ******* energy as we defend our court in berkeley...watching on tv is for losers

let's do this#

Gameday!

I like our chances