Active Bear

Bickle down to 4

https://mobile.twitter.com/caitlinbickle/status/771038435205271552

Caitlin Bickle 2018 G/F Cactus Shadows HS, AZ list down to - Final 4

Louisville Cardinals
    Michigan Wolerines
    Baylor Bears
    California Golden Bears

Coach G and staff seem to be hitting 2018 very hard... if they could land 3 out of Forbes (looks very promising), Bickle (top 4), Chavez (teammates of Forbes and Bickle), and Jefferson... that is one heck of a class.

Are you giving up on DeCosta?

Quote Originally Posted by wvitbear View Post
    Are you giving up on DeCosta?
    Whoops. Totally slipped my mind there. Maybe she will be more on my radar if Cal makes the top 5-10 list...instead of top 20.

I'm gonna tie this back to the Forbes thread...now K.J. (Jefferson) I will take over McKenzie...she IS a Bear (aggressive, strong defense, shooter, 3pt% decent), but I have my reasons for being bias (definitely not objective when it comes to her-Lol) I hope she picks us.
    Last edited by 85 Fly; 09-01-2016 at 04:32 PM.

Looks like it's a Cal-Baylor battle for Caitlin Bickle. A decision could come later this month.

Give her a follow to keep track of her recruitment: https://twitter.com/caitlinbickle

https://twitter.com/BearInsider_com/...42967528177664

True Blue Golden Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by MoragaBear View Post
    Looks like it's a Cal-Baylor battle for Caitlin Bickle. A decision could come later this month.

Give her a follow to keep track of her recruitment: https://twitter.com/caitlinbickle

https://twitter.com/BearInsider_com/...42967528177664
    Any idea of the other AZ player Taylor Chavez. Is she still someone we are looking to recruit or has she already committed elsewhere?

They're not really involved with Chavez at this point.

Caitlin Bickle is a solid 6-1 SF in the Class of 2018. She loves to drive to her right and is an accurate passer. She appears to be a team player. She is accurate with her "set" shot from three point land. I never saw her make a steal, rebound or block a shot in her highlite video nor is she particularly fast or athletic. Bickle would probably be a role player off of the bench.

Acquira DeCosta is listed as 6-1 or 6-2 and more of a PF in the Class of 2018. Her athleticism is superior and she can board and play defense.

Maybe Cal can land both but DeCosta is a potential impact player. Any update on her decision? The St Marys-Stockton star is rated the #5 player in the nation by ESPN Hoop Gurlz! GO BEARS!
    Last edited by Schroeder71; 07-04-2017 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schroeder71 View Post
    Caitlin Bickle is a solid 6-1 SF in the Class of 2018. She loves to drive to her right and is an accurate passer. She appears to be a team player. She is accurate with her "set" shot from three point land. I never saw her make a steal, rebound or block a shot in her highlite video nor is she particularly fast or athletic. Bickle would probably be a role player off of the bench.

Acquira DeCosta is listed as 6-1 or 6-2 and more of a PF in the Class of 2018. Her athleticism is superior and she can board and play defense.

Maybe Cal can land both but DeCosta is a potential impact player. Any update on her decision? The St Marys-Stockton star is rated the #5 player in the nation by ESPN Hoop Gurlz! GO BEARS!

Bickle sounds like the new pitcher cal softball just signed... not a superstar but does all the little things right. Would likely flourish under a top 20 recruit in Forbes. Come west and join the number one public university in the nation! And while you're at it, bring KJ, Chavez and Decosta with you... #finalfoursquad. Can you imagine them with Smith and Styles?? Scary good lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by OBear073akaSMFan View Post
    Any idea of the other AZ player Taylor Chavez. Is she still someone we are looking to recruit or has she already committed elsewhere?
    Uncommitted. Forbes played with her too... and Forbes is climbing the ladder to the top PAC 12 recruit in the country (according to prospectnation). Hope some of our recruits want to join her and try for a ring.

Quote Originally Posted by MoragaBear View Post
    They're not really involved with Chavez at this point.
    Bummer. I saw she had Cal top 6 a few months ago. I'd say she might be good to stay local at ASU but her game does NOT fit CTT's style. Best fit would be Baylor...

I'd love to see DeCosta at Cal. Not only is she a great talent and local, but Penina's graduation will leave us with no power forwards on the roster.

Bickle and DeCosta's recruitment really doesn't have anything to do with each other. They both have different games. Caitlin's better than a role player but how high her ceiling is remains to be seen.

DeCosta had Cal high early but seemed to lose interest for a while. She's had Cal much more in the mix in the last 6 months or so. I know there are many that would love to see her stay relatively close to home.

One player to keep an eye on is Foothill (Nevada) senior forward Rey Burrell along with Mitty junior forward Haley Jones and Pinewood guard Hannah Jump. Great to get an early commitment from Kenzie Forbes, too. As said earlier, she's definitely making big waves and there are girls that likely would like to play with her.