Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bickle down to 4

DeCosta is an elite player, a potential Olympian. She can go to any school in the country, and will be expected to contribute, if not start, immediately wherever she goes.

Bickle's final four shows that people who should know rate her more highly than I do, but she's still a step (or more) behind DeCosta.

Get DeCosta and lots of pieces will fall into place; get Bickle, and work still needs to be done. Again, Bickle is highly regarded, but that doesn't mean she's at DeCosta's level.
    Oṃ Tāre Tuttāre Ture Svāhā

good point, MB! Perhaps-Gottlieb & Co can close both for Class of 2018. Nevada's 6-1 Burrell would not be a bad alternative, either.
    http://www.espn.com/high-school/girl...82/rae-burrell
    GO BEARS!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MoragaBear View Post
    Bickle and DeCosta's recruitment really doesn't have anything to do with each other. They both have different games. Caitlin's better than a role player but how high her ceiling is remains to be seen.

DeCosta had Cal high early but seemed to lose interest for a while. She's had Cal much more in the mix in the last 6 months or so. I know there are many that would love to see her stay relatively close to home.

One player to keep an eye on is Foothill (Nevada) senior forward Rey Burrell along with Mitty junior forward Haley Jones and Pinewood guard Hannah Jump. Great to get an early commitment from Kenzie Forbes, too. As said earlier, she's definitely making big waves and there are girls that likely would like to play with her.
    Last edited by Schroeder71; 07-05-2017 at 08:28 AM.

Bickle and DeCosta's recruitment really doesn't have anything to do with each other. They both have different games. Caitlin's better than a role player but how high her ceiling is remains to be seen.

DeCosta had Cal high early but seemed to lose interest for a while. She's had Cal much more in the mix in the last 6 months or so. I know there are many that would love to see her stay relatively close to home.

One player to keep an eye on is Foothill (Nevada) senior forward Rey Burrell along with Mitty junior forward Haley Jones and Pinewood guard Hannah Jump. Great to get an early commitment from Kenzie Forbes, too. As said earlier, she's definitely making big waves and there are girls that likely would like to play with her.
    FYI. It's Rae Burrell in case she's reading this thread.

Yes, Kenzie Forbes has DeCosta and Haley Jones as teammates on Cal Stars this summer. Can't hurt.

Thanks for the correction. When I initially googled it to doublecheck the spelling, it corrected it to Rey in the search field but you're right that it's Rae.

Thanks for the correction. When I initially googled it to doublecheck the spelling, it corrected it to Rey in the search field but you're right that it's Rae.
    You're welcome.

She looks like a great prospect. Fingers crossed.