Thread: Forum conduct

Forum conduct

It's an emotional and frustrating time for many Cal fans right now but this is not a place where it's acceptable to cross the line and be completely disrespectful. Phrases or names like ass clown, bumbling idiot, dick/dick move, etc are just verbal diarrhea and are not productive or acceptable.

Criticize, discuss, etc, but keep it reasonable, please.

admin

I am actually very intrigued by the term ass clown. Is that a clown that puts make up on their butt? Or is it an ass that is not serious enough and keeps clowning around? Either way, I may be intrigued enough to hire one for my kid's next birthday. Something unique.
    ~The Bear will not quilt. The Bear will not dye.~

Quote Originally Posted by blungld View Post
    I am actually very intrigued by the term ass clown. Is that a clown that puts make up on their butt? Or is it an ass that is not serious enough and keeps clowning around? Either way, I may be intrigued enough to hire one for my kid's next birthday. Something unique.
    You might have to register as a sex offender, but I look forward to reading the local news story on it.

I actually heard that term for the first time many years ago when watching the movie Bad Santa. It stuck with me ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by hanky1 View Post
    I actually heard that term for the first time many years ago when watching the movie Bad Santa. It stuck with me ever since.
    How'd you miss Office Space????

True Blue Golden Bear Phantomfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmastapoop View Post
    Great movie...

True Blue Golden Bear heartofthebear's Avatar
    Ben Lomond, a small town outside of Santa Cruz in the mountains
    I'm afraid of ass clowns.

Quote Originally Posted by grandmastapoop View Post

In my mind, ass clown has an obligatory prefix of "no-talent"

Admin: Thanks for you post. Right on.
    Go Bears!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bear View Post
    Admin: Thanks for you post. Right on.
    Go Bears!
    What about excessive display of females as sex objects? Can we get a policy covering that, too?

Quote Originally Posted by concordtom View Post
    What about excessive display of females as sex objects? Can we get a policy covering that, too?
    I do not approve of this request.

You should also add 'ass penny' to your lexicon as well. Youtube it with headphones, it is SFW visually.