Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Forum conduct

  1. #1

    Forum conduct

    It's an emotional and frustrating time for many Cal fans right now but this is not a place where it's acceptable to cross the line and be completely disrespectful. Phrases or names like ass clown, bumbling idiot, dick/dick move, etc are just verbal diarrhea and are not productive or acceptable.

    Criticize, discuss, etc, but keep it reasonable, please.

    admin

  2. #2
    I am actually very intrigued by the term ass clown. Is that a clown that puts make up on their butt? Or is it an ass that is not serious enough and keeps clowning around? Either way, I may be intrigued enough to hire one for my kid's next birthday. Something unique.
    ~The Bear will not quilt. The Bear will not dye.~

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by blungld View Post
    I am actually very intrigued by the term ass clown. Is that a clown that puts make up on their butt? Or is it an ass that is not serious enough and keeps clowning around? Either way, I may be intrigued enough to hire one for my kid's next birthday. Something unique.
    You might have to register as a sex offender, but I look forward to reading the local news story on it.

  4. #4
    I actually heard that term for the first time many years ago when watching the movie Bad Santa. It stuck with me ever since.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by hanky1 View Post
    I actually heard that term for the first time many years ago when watching the movie Bad Santa. It stuck with me ever since.
    How'd you miss Office Space????


  6. #6
    True Blue Golden Bear Phantomfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    15,091
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmastapoop View Post
    How'd you miss Office Space????
    Great movie...

  7. #7
    True Blue Golden Bear heartofthebear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ben Lomond, a small town outside of Santa Cruz in the mountains
    Posts
    8,711
    I'm afraid of ass clowns.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmastapoop View Post
    How'd you miss Office Space????

    In my mind, ass clown has an obligatory prefix of "no-talent"

  9. #9
    Admin: Thanks for you post. Right on.
    Go Bears!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bear View Post
    Admin: Thanks for you post. Right on.
    Go Bears!
    What about excessive display of females as sex objects? Can we get a policy covering that, too?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by concordtom View Post
    What about excessive display of females as sex objects? Can we get a policy covering that, too?
    I do not approve of this request.

  12. #12
    You should also add 'ass penny' to your lexicon as well. Youtube it with headphones, it is SFW visually.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •