Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 58 of 58

Thread: Women's VB coaching change.

  1. #46
    True Blue Golden Bear
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    El Cerrito
    Posts
    9,497
    Quote Originally Posted by UrsusArctosCalifornicus View Post
    Reckon I'll like to vote for this as the understatement of the week lol
    True but under title IX, women vb is next!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by UrsusArctosCalifornicus View Post
    Reckon I'll like to vote for this as the understatement of the week lol
    Vote early and vote often.

  3. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by oskigobears View Post
    AD has been a bit busy this week too
    Quote Originally Posted by OBear073akaSMFan View Post
    True but under title IX, women vb is next!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Well now that this has been taken care of, Mike Williams should be a whole lot less busy...
    Last edited by UrsusArctosCalifornicus; 01-14-2017 at 04:55 PM. Reason: photo

  4. #49
    Coach Feller has retired. Let's go find someone to return this program where it should be.

    Coach Feller Retires

  5. #50
    True Blue Golden Bear
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    El Cerrito
    Posts
    9,497

    Story from Calbears

    Quote Originally Posted by LegoBear View Post
    Coach Feller has retired. Let's go find someone to return this program where it should be.

    Coach Feller Retires
    http://www.calbears.com/news/2017/4/...rs-at-cal.aspx

    Had some great years but last 5 or years season has been disappointing. Got to renew my season tickets now!

  6. #51
    Rich Feller retires.... announced today. Women's vball will conduct nationwide search.
    Matt McShane interim.

  7. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by oskigobears View Post
    Rich Feller retires.... announced today. Women's vball will conduct nationwide search.
    Matt McShane interim.
    Wow! Quite the shake-up in Cal coaches this past year. Women's Water Polo, Football, Men's Basketball, Women's Volleyball. The AD's phone has been busy.
    Last edited by SFCALBear72; 04-24-2017 at 10:04 AM.

  8. #53
    What took so long?

  9. #54
    So who's next?

  10. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by socaliganbear View Post
    So who's next?
    Look's like Matt McShane got it:

    Matt McShane named Cal Volleyball Coach.

    Kind of uninspiring? But I don't know enough to judge.

  11. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by LegoBear View Post
    Look's like Matt McShane got it:

    Matt McShane named Cal Volleyball Coach.

    Kind of uninspiring? But I don't know enough to judge.
    He was here during the successful years (Final Four). That's a plus. Let's see who he hires as assistants.

  12. #57
    True Blue Golden Bear
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    El Cerrito
    Posts
    9,497

    Comments from various people from

    Quote Originally Posted by LegoBear View Post
    Look's like Matt McShane got it:

    Matt McShane named Cal Volleyball Coach.

    Kind of uninspiring? But I don't know enough to judge.
    Comments from various people on the volleyball forum. http://volleytalk.proboards.com/thre...ad-coach-named I agree with the "meh" comment!

  13. #58
    According to a Cal Volleyball tweet on May 25, "The Bears check in with the No. 15 recruiting class in the nation." (as per PrepVolleyball.com)

    Anyone have any details?



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •