Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Justice Sueing to Cal

Quote Originally Posted by concordtom View Post
    Meanwhile, I just looked at the Freeman highlight vid on Monster blog, and noticed a layup by Freeman where Ball#3 just let him go around him to the rack with no defensive pressure at all.
    Don't mean to hijack a Justice thread but what do people think of Freedman as a P5 prospect? Too small/not explosive enough? I just love his game, at least in the two minutes of highlights in this thread. Reminds me a little bit of a left handed John Stockton, who is maybe my favorite player all-time.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
    Don't mean to hijack a Justice thread but what do people think of Freedman as a P5 prospect? Too small/not explosive enough? I just love his game, at least in the two minutes of highlights in this thread. Reminds me a little bit of a left handed John Stockton, who is maybe my favorite player all-time.
    Definitely P5 player.

Quote Originally Posted by BearBackerinLA View Post
    Saturday at 7 p.m. from the Honda Center.

BASKETBALL

Boys and Girls Division Finals

Friday, March 3

At Azusa Pacific University

Girls 1A: Bishop Montgomery vs. Huntington Beach, 5p (at APU), Prep Zone/FOX Sports GO

Boys 3AA: Brentwood vs. Burbank, 7p, (at APU), Prep Zone/FOX Sports GO

Boys D1A: Harvard Westlake at Pasadena, 9p, (at APU), Prep Zone/FOX Sports GO

Saturday, March 4

At Azusa Pacific; Honda Center

Girls D3AA: Glendora vs. Thousand Oaks, 9:30a, (at APU), Prep Zone/FOX Sports GO

Girls D3A: Los Osos vs. Lancaster, 10a, (at APU), Prep Zone/FOX Sports GO

Boys D2AA: Villa Park vs. Colony, 11:15a, (at Honda Center), Prep Zone/FOX Sports GO

Girls D4A: Beverly Hills vs. Knight, 12p, (at APU), Prep Zone/FOX Sports GO

Girls D1AA: Canyon (Canyon County) vs. Valencia (Valencia), 1p, (at Honda Center), Prep Zone/FOX Sports GO

Girls D2AA: Rosary Academy vs. Camarillo, 2p, (at APU), Prep Zone/FOX Sports GO

Boys D2A: Capistrano Valley vs. Oxnard, 2:45p, (at Honda Center), Prep Zone/FOX Sports GO

Boys 3A: St. Paul vs. Twentynine Palms, 4p, (at APU), Prep Zone/FOX Sports GO

Boys 4AA: West Torrance vs. Blair, 6p, (at APU), Prep Zone/FOX Sports GO

Boys Open Division: Mater Dei vs. Bishop Montgomery, 7p, (at Honda Center), Prime Ticket/FOX Sports GO

Boys D1AA: Rancho Verde vs. Maranatha, 8p, (at APU), Prep Zone/FOX Sports GO

Girls Open Division: Long Beach Poly at Harvard Westlake, 8p, (at Honda Center), Prep Zone/FOX Sports GO

BBinLA:
    Most reading this blog don't get the SoCal sports cable channel Prime Ticket.
    I get the FoxSportsGo app on my Roku, and assume I will be able to find the game there.

Halftime: Mater Dei 31, Bishop Montgomery 29. Sueing with 4 pts.

CIF Southern Section Open Division Final score: bishop montgomery 70, mater dei 55. Sueing finished with 11 pts. Sueing and Mater Dei will still get to play in the state playoffs coming up.
    Last edited by BearBackerinLA; 03-05-2017 at 03:59 AM.

CIF Southern Section Open Division Final score: bishop montgomery 70, mater dei 55

Sueing finished with 13 pts. Sueing and Mater Dei will still get to play in the state playoffs coming up.
    Thompson oregon state commit, dunking on Bol was one of the most impressive things i have ever seen a hs kid do...
    Go BEARS!

https://twitter.com/Tarek_Fattal/sta...44241088241664

Quote Originally Posted by socalBear23 View Post
    Thompson oregon state commit, dunking on Bol was one of the most impressive things i have ever seen a hs kid do...

more on Cal recruit Spencer Freedman (his Dad went to Cal) ...

http://highschool.latimes.com/trabuc...ncer-freedman/
    oh I am sure he will go to Furd and torment us for 4 years.

Sueing and Mater Dei will host Westchester in first round of Open Div state playoffs:

http://cifstate.org/sports/basketball/B_brkts_2017/open
    Thats the SoCal play-offs....NorCals are this week also with Jordan Brown and his Woodcreek team being the #1 seed...

Great but is he still coming????

Real Bear
    I sure hope so. The class as it stands is incomplete. With Sueing and a big, it would be much better. I wish we had a chance with Sarr still, but doubtful. If Moore stays, and we get Sueing, we have something to build off of. As it currently stands, it's going to be a rough year to few years.

Congrats to Justice Sueing for making the Orange County Register All-County 1st Team ...

JUSTICE SUEING

Mater Dei, Forward, Sr.

He was selected to the All-CIF-SS Open Division team of 13 players. Sueing, 6-7, averaged a team-high 17 points with seven rebounds a game. He led Mater Dei with 25 points in the team’s 83-80 win over Chino Hills in the CIF-SS Open Division semifinals. Sueing scored 31 points in a Trinity League win over Santa Margarita and scored 21 points in the Monarchs’ loss to Bishop Montgomery of Torrance in the CIF Southern California Regionals Open Division semifinals. Sueing signed with Cal.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/c...asketball.html