Thread: Jaelyn Brown

Jaelyn Brown

Congrats to Jaelyn for being named Pac-12 freshie of the week! Pac-12 article

This is only the second Pac-12 weekly honor for a Cal player this season.

Quote Originally Posted by stu View Post
    Congrats to Jaelyn for being named Pac-12 freshie of the week! Pac-12 article

This is only the second Pac-12 weekly honor for a Cal player this season.
    I was really surprised by the progress she has made in the past four games. She can now get to the rim without charging, has shown a new effective pull-up shot when needed, and has the opposite of a pass to the post mentality on a team that has far too much of that. If her outside shots also continue to fall, she can be special.
    Last edited by annarborbear; 02-28-2017 at 12:07 AM.

They need a player like her to step. It can't all be Kristine Anigwe.

Thanks for the news, Stu. J-Brown has also shown remarkable poise for a rookie, and she obviously has smarts to go along with her athletic abililty. In fact, all three freshmen make me feel somewhat more optimistic about Cal's future.

Quote Originally Posted by BearBint View Post
    Thanks for the news, Stu. J-Brown has also shown remarkable poise for a rookie, and she obviously has smarts to go along with her athletic abililty. In fact, all three freshmen make me feel somewhat more optimistic about Cal's future.
    Jae is my fav player now. Jefflo was before. I think jb will likely not dissapoint me the way the latter did.

Quote Originally Posted by BearBint View Post
    I got the news from HoopDreams on the men's board.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopDreams View Post
    the future is bright ...