Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Grant Anticevich Tracking Thread

  1. #1

    Grant Anticevich Tracking Thread

    nm
    Last edited by BearBackerinLA; 04-02-2017 at 11:19 AM.

  2. #2
    Yeah BBINLA looking at some of the stats you've linked, it has not been impressive at all. Perhaps they saw him as another Davis - smart, athletic kid who'd b at Cal for four years, graduate and perhaps develop over time.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by BearBackerinLA View Post
    Finished with 9 pts, 10 rebounds, and 5 fouls in approx 28 minutes.

    http://www.fibalivestats.com/u/WARA/581362/bs.html
    Looking for more positives: he did have the best +/- (+9) of anyone in the game on either side...

  4. #4

  5. #5
    I know these stats haven't been all that impressive but bear in mind this is not a high school league. It's a semi-pro league and he's playing against guys much older in most cases and more physically mature. Like dudes in their mid-20s. <insert Oregon joke here>
    Last edited by TheSouseFamily; 03-25-2017 at 08:53 AM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSouseFamily View Post
    I know these stats haven't been all that impressive but bear in mind this is not a high school league. It's a semi-pro league and he's playing against guys much older in most cases and more physically mature. Like dudes in their mid-20s. <insert Oregon joke here>
    At least two of the starters are in their 30s:

    http://basketball.australiabasket.com/team/Australia/Bankstown-Bruins/3272

  7. #7
    Grant's team Bankstown is near the end of a 2-week break in the Waratah League. Grant should resume playing this weekend against the Sydney Comets.

    http://websites.sportstg.com/team_in...5887271&a=SFIX

    Grant's been averaging

    16:41 Min
    2.67 PTS
    5 REB
    0.67 AST

  8. #8
    Those are LaVar Ball numbers. Head scratching.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by seattlebear02 View Post
    Those are LaVar Ball numbers. Head scratching.
    The hope is that this kid has great intangibles--things that don't show up in the Box Score.

  10. #10
    Loyal Bear Fyght4Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Santa Monica, CA
    Posts
    4,363
    Hmmmm
    "Give 'em the axe. Where? Right in neck. There!"
    The California Axe Yell
    The proper response to, "We Want The Axe!"

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by BearBackerinLA View Post

    Grant's been averaging

    16:41 Min
    2.67 PTS
    5 REB
    0.67 AST
    There was a video floating around of game "highlights" that I watched.
    I can understand the stats.
    Can't understand why we are discussing at all.

  12. #12
    Same %age as Sean Livingston this year...

  13. #13
    revised stats for his play in the Waratah League for Bankstown ...

    19:29 Min
    4.25 PTS
    6.25 REB
    1 AST
    Last edited by BearBackerinLA; 04-07-2017 at 10:04 PM.

  14. #14
    live scoreboard of his latest game against Sydney Comets going on now ...

    Anticevich starting for his team:
    http://www.fibalivestats.com/u/WARA/581322/bs.html
    Last edited by BearBackerinLA; 04-07-2017 at 10:08 PM.

  15. #15
    In 23 minutes of play Grant finished with 4 pts (1 of 6 shooting and 2 FTs), 12 rebounds, 1 assist, and 4 turnovers.

    Quote Originally Posted by BearBackerinLA View Post
    live scoreboard of his latest game against Sydney Comets going on now ...

    Anticevich starting for his team:
    http://www.fibalivestats.com/u/WARA/581322/bs.html



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •