Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LSU Tigers appear to be a good matchup for Cal Bears...(link)

I'm anticipating a Cal win against LSU. Hopefully will be a fun game to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Islander670 View Post
    I'm anticipating a Cal win against LSU.
    Most of were anticipating a men's NIT win against CSU Bakersfield. I've learned not to do that.

Hopefully will be a fun game to watch
    Should be!

Quote Originally Posted by stu View Post
    Most of were anticipating a men's NIT win against CSU Bakersfield. I've learned not to do that.

Should be!
    Actually, I knew we had trouble with CSUB and with Bird out it would not be easy. Did not expect Raab to be out and I suspect that the players knew about Martin leaving (or at least they played like they knew).

I really hope that the women's team will be prepared for the opposition, take the open shots and have fun. This was a nice surprise (based on the reaction of the players and coaches) and we should take full advantage of it.

One point that nobody has brought up this season is that Gottlieb's crew has remained absolutely healthy. The WNIT opened up last night w/ both Washington State & Colorado winning easily. Utah plays tonight. Seven Pac 12 teams in the NCAA and three more in the WNIT. I have all ten conference members winning their respective openers. GO BEARS!

Quote Originally Posted by Schroeder71 View Post
    One point that nobody has brought up this season is that Gottlieb's crew has remained absolutely healthy.
    Good point!

Quote Originally Posted by Schroeder71 View Post
    One point that nobody has brought up this season is that Gottlieb's crew has remained absolutely healthy.
    Is Courtney Range absolutely healthy? She missed 2 starts.