Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: Washington Rumored to be looking at 'Cuse Assistant Mike Hopkins

  1. #16

  2. #17
    Hopkins actually had the title Coach Designated or something like that. He was the Prince Charles of upstate New York.

  3. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by BearBackerinLA View Post
    Hopkins is from SoCal.
    Mater Dei

  4. #19
    What I was getting at is he may be looking at our SoCal recruits soon if we don't get our HC quickly​.

  5. #20
    wyking jones might be able to save our players and recruits. if so i would give him the job.

  6. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by calgo430 View Post
    wyking jones might be able to save our players and recruits. if so i would give him the job.
    Saving this particular class by promoting from within should be the lowest priority. Gotta think long term program building. If Wyking presents the most credible plan so be it.

  7. #22
    If Wyking was the choice, there would be no reason to wait to announce.

  8. #23
    Tony Gonzalez is a dark horse

  9. #24
    with Hopkins at UW, will they run the Syracuse defense?
    also will Hopkins be able to keep the other recruits (Porter brothers are gone)
    I dont need easy, I need possible. Jorge Gutierrez

  10. #25
    who are the power brokers / masterminds in hiring petersen and now hopkins? and can al tap into that resources, b/c they hit homeruns with both hires.

  11. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopDreams View Post
    with Hopkins at UW, will they run the Syracuse defense?
    also will Hopkins be able to keep the other recruits (Porter brothers are gone)
    They might be able to keep the other recruits because Hopkins is keeping assistant Will Conroy, a Garfield High alum. Daejon Davis and Jaylen Nowell are both out of Garfield.

  12. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by tsubamoto2001 View Post
    They might be able to keep the other recruits because Hopkins is keeping assistant Will Conroy, a Garfield High alum. Daejon Davis and Jaylen Nowell are both out of Garfield.
    interesting. you're probably right. hopkins can probably sell the recruits on a syracuse type offense and defense that uses athletic and long athletes to create chaos on defense and plays fast on offense
    I dont need easy, I need possible. Jorge Gutierrez

  13. #28

  14. #29

  15. #30
    here is the U-Dub Assoc AD congratulating Ryan Silver of Earl Watson Elite (Baker's AAU team) on his prediction ...

    https://mobile.twitter.com/CsH_UW/st...22004311187460

    And his prediction for Cal ...

    https://twitter.com/RyanSilver1/stat...92324300124160

    https://twitter.com/RyanSilver1/stat...09682340233216
    Last edited by BearBackerinLA; 03-20-2017 at 11:07 PM.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •