Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ucla will lose today to Cincinnati

Ucla will lose today to Cincinnati

I think ucla has dome undisclosed injuries. But then I have Cincinnati winning it all.

We might not be hearing our stolen fight song much longer.

Real Bear
    I will be there to witness it.

Leaf is a disclosed injury. Someone else hurt?

Ball not 100%

Well, I'm convinced. Did we hire Lavin yet? He's a pretty savvy coach. (attended a Bruin game back when he was in charge and heard him yell "more offense" during a scoring drought. Team knew just what to do based off the order) ((they made more offense)).

True Blue Golden Bear NYCGOBEARS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealpoints View Post
    Well, I'm convinced. Did we hire Lavin yet? He's a pretty savvy coach. (attended a Bruin game back when he was in charge and heard him yell "more offense" during a scoring drought. Team knew just what to do based off the order) ((they made more offense)).
    No thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCGOBEARS View Post
    No thank you.
    As a total aside, what is considered business casual? Does the definition change based on industry? Are expensive jeans EVER considered acceptably business casual?

True Blue Golden Bear NYCGOBEARS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealpoints View Post
    As a total aside, what is considered business casual? Does the definition change based on industry? Are expensive jeans EVER considered acceptably business casual?
    Yeah, it's completely dependent on the industry/culture. Denim typically is excluded.

AFAIK - business causal still means a collared shirt and slacks of some kind, not jeans, but so many places that used to be business casual are ok with jeans now.

Quote Originally Posted by rkt88edmo View Post
    AFAIK - business causal still means a collared shirt and slacks of some kind, not jeans, but so many places that used to be business casual are ok with jeans now.
    Appreciate it. Been interviewing in the mobile gaming world and feeling like an overdressed goon. Sorry for the brief thread derailment.

Real Bear
    East of Tomales Bay; west of Eagle Lake; south of Sauvie Island; north of Pismo Beach
    ABall will have a good game, but Coach Cronin's BearCats will grind the Brubabes down...Ucla defense exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by rkt88edmo View Post
    I'm OK with jeans at my office. Billionaires coming in in flip flops and shorts or jeans with holes in them led me to this conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Looperbear View Post
    I'm OK with jeans at my office. Billionaires coming in in flip flops and shorts or jeans with holes in them led me to this conclusion.
    Billionaires can wear whatever they want. As can paupers.

Wear what you think is appropriate. You dont need to dress down