Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ucla will lose today to Cincinnati

Quote Originally Posted by oskidunker View Post
    I think ucla has dome undisclosed injuries. But then I have Cincinnati winning it all.

We might not be hearing our stolen fight song much longer.
    YEAH WELL YOU LOOK PRETTY BAD RIGHT ABOUT NOW...lol

This is why you keep your predictions to yourself. If you hid it in a thread then that's one thing, but you made a separate thread for it. You deserve all the crow which is served to you

I think ucla has dome undisclosed injuries. But then I have Cincinnati winning it all.

We might not be hearing our stolen fight song much longer.
    Post of the day!!!

ucla has more offensive fire power then any other team in the sweet 16's.

+1 but go ducks

So glad to see the Pac-12 schools doing so well in the NCAA tournament. Don't understand why folks on this board root against them. Wish USC had held on against Baylor. Part of the reason why Cal wasn't included this year was because there was no respect for our conference. Had USC beat Baylor that would have made the selection committee ever look more foolish. Granted Cuonzo had bailed on us and the players probably knew he was leaving so maybe the NCAA committee knew it as well and decided that what happened in the NIT would happen in the NCAA. I hope that we can land a coach who wants to be here who is both a good recruiter and good with X's and O's as well. Tough to do if we are not going to pay them the going rate for such a coach though.

I don't get this stupid carp either.....we should be supporting our conference. Shite, anyone who doesn't has never played organized competitive sports.

Real Bear
    Sat next to UCLA fans and Oregon fans at the games. Everyone agrees- East Coast Bias. I hope our three remaining teams show everyone up.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankBear21 View Post
    This is why you keep your predictions to yourself. If you hid it in a thread then that's one thing, but you made a separate thread for it. You deserve all the crow which is served to you
    Especially if you pick Cincinnati to win it all.

Quote Originally Posted by stu View Post
    Billionaires can wear whatever they want. As can paupers.
    Brings to mind Anatole France's famous quote: "The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."

I think ucla has dome undisclosed injuries.
    Concussions?

True Blue Golden Bear NYCGOBEARS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mikecohen View Post
    Brings to mind Anatole France's famous quote: "The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."
    He'd never been to San Francisco.