Thread: About that North Carolina verdict...?

About that North Carolina verdict...?

Ridiculous that they are still competing for national championships without consequence. NCAA stretches it out til people forget--protect the money brands, punish the small. So sick of corruption throughout America. We used to have some ethics in our organizations.

It is frustrating.

Real Bear
    Oh, don't worry about it! The UNC AD says that fake classes are not an NCAA issue anyway. Nothing to see here.

"I'm telling you what happened was bad, but it's not against the rules," Cunningham said of the UNC case. "So you have to change the rules.
    "[I told the NCAA] if a class is on my transcript, I have a grade, I have a credit," Cunningham added. "How are you -- as the outside athletic agency -- telling me that's not good?"
    http://www.cbssports.com/college-foo...ged-tar-heels/

Won't matter. NCAA suspended Jim Boeheim for nine ACC games, took away 12 scholarships, and vacated 108 wins, he was just rewarded with a contract extension.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryCanyon View Post
    Oh, don't worry about it! The UNC AD says that fake classes are not an NCAA issue anyway. Nothing to see here.

"I'm telling you what happened was bad, but it's not against the rules," Cunningham said of the UNC case. "So you have to change the rules.
    "[I told the NCAA] if a class is on my transcript, I have a grade, I have a credit," Cunningham added. "How are you -- as the outside athletic agency -- telling me that's not good?"
    http://www.cbssports.com/college-foo...ged-tar-heels/
    The NC AD should definitely decide the case...and of course semantics are what is most important here.
    ~The Bear will not quilt. The Bear will not dye.~