Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oregon is about to knock off Maryland

Oregon is about to knock off Maryland

Ugh.

I only say "ugh" because Oregon is the one team I don't want to win in our conference. Still bitter I guess

Side note- god Oregon can pass. Will Smith and Forbes be able to help us look like this? I'm stunned we even split with Oregon after watching this game.

Quote Originally Posted by CalFanatic View Post
    Side note- god Oregon can pass. Will Smith and Forbes be able to help us look like this?
    Oregon starts 3 true guards, and they're all good.

I'm stunned we even split with Oregon after watching this game.
    We seem to match up well against them. In Berkeley we were up by 5 with 18 seconds left and could have won.

I blocked that game out of my memory You are correct though, we seem to match up well with Oregon and UCLA, for whatever reason.

Looking forward to seeing our offense add another elite guard next year.

Quote Originally Posted by stu View Post
    Oregon starts 3 true guards, and they're all good.

We seem to match up well against them. In Berkeley we were up by 5 with 18 seconds left and could have won.
    Sabrina is just tough and nasty (mean as compliment) with her vision on the court and their spanish guard Cazorla does not look that athletic at all but she is impressive attacking the basket. Don't remember that guard play.

Your right Stu, you have been lately alluding about guards being a key.

UCLA trails Connecticut 65-52 after 3 quarters. Still hanging around. Canada already has 10 assists!

Final score 86-71, not bad against the #1 team. UCLA won the second half. Congratulations Pat!
    Last edited by stu; 03-25-2017 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CalFanatic View Post
    I blocked that game out of my memory You are correct though, we seem to match up well with Oregon and UCLA, for whatever reason.
    Block that and the MBB game against Oregon. Two of the most painful experiences at Harmon and against the same school which we hate. At least we beat them in football. My wife and I did run down to cheer on the men's team and thank Ivan as they were leaving the court.

http://www.goducks.com/boxscore.aspx...37&path=wbball

Ducks defeated the Terrapins every quarter...This victory was not
    a fluke. Next up: UConn on Monday in Elite Eight.

Oregon is playing a six player rotation with three freshmen, 2 sophomores & a junior.
    Last edited by Schroeder71; 03-25-2017 at 12:40 PM.

Ducks will be a force for years as there are no one and dones in wbb

Is ucla Canada a senior?

Quote Originally Posted by Schroeder71 View Post
    http://www.goducks.com/boxscore.aspx...37&path=wbball

Ducks defeated the Terrapins every quarter...This victory was not
    a fluke. Next up: UConn on Monday in Elite Eight.

Oregon is playing a six player rotation with three freshmen, 2 sophomores & a junior.
    I dont need easy, I need possible. Jorge Gutierrez

Quote Originally Posted by HoopDreams View Post
    Is ucla Canada a senior?
    Canada and six other Bruins are juniors. Guards Korver and Kornet are their only seniors.

Oregon State is going down. Good first quarter, not so good subsequently. They hit just 2 of 17 threes.

Stanford and Oregon left to face #1 seeds.
    Last edited by stu; 03-25-2017 at 04:23 PM.

Oregon. It's amazing what talent combined with excellent coaching can do.

True Blue Golden Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by GOCAL73 View Post
    Oregon. It's amazing what talent combined with excellent coaching can do.
    Players take into consideration style of play and coaching to determine if it is a good for them. I really think that is what it came down to for Sabrina.

Stanford upsets #1 seed Notre Dame, 76-75, to advance to Final Four. Lili Thompson transferred to ND, correct? Go Pac 12!

Oregon is young like us but w-a-a-a-y ahead of schedule, suppose to be rebuilding year...just imagine with another year under their belt and this tournament run experience-Wow!

Great fight Bruins, not a UCONN blow-out. Congrats on a good season Pat!

I was at the OSU vs FSU game I knew it was going to be a battle, FSU is good only team that came the closest to beating UCONN this season. OSU was ahead but couldn't keep it going from after half-time on.

I feel that OSU and Washington were better last year than this year. OSU really misses Weisner. They are a good defensive team but if you stop Wiese then they are challenged a little. Washington from a year ago misses Talia Walton. They didn't have a second big this year to score.