Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Steve Greatwood

Yep - as I said, very excited to have Steve Greatwood as our OL coach.

I was only responding to the line about not being sure whether Michalczik coached even one #1 rushing offense (as Greatwood has many times).

Cautious optimism is brewing in my soul. But like everyone else on this board, how many times do we have to be burned with the buy in? I'm not attributing fault on anyone here. Just a curmudgeonous reminder to reign in the optimism if it hasn't been bludgeoned to oblivion already.

What a line: " Just a curmudgeonous reminder to reign in the optimism if it hasn't been bludgeoned to oblivion already." Couldn't stop laughing/smiling at that one.

slobear - +1 - Haven't we had the football swiped as we kicked off ala Charlie Brown often enough to learn? Great line by burritos.

Quote Originally Posted by CAL6371 View Post
    slobear - +1 - Haven't we had the football swiped as we kicked off ala Charlie Brown often enough to learn? Great line by burritos.
    Analogy would be better if after pulling the football away, Lucy punched Chuck in the nuts.

as a fan since 1970 and season ticket holder since 91, OneKeg and burritos summed it up perfectly...But, I'm still optimistic as this may be my last hurrah...LOL

True Blue Golden Bear going4roses's Avatar
    Good grief charlie brown

Quote Originally Posted by burritos View Post
    Cautious optimism is brewing in my soul. But like everyone else on this board, how many times do we have to be burned with the buy in? I'm not attributing fault on anyone here. Just a curmudgeonous reminder to reign in the optimism if it hasn't been bludgeoned to oblivion already.
    That is why it is called fanaticism. Hope springs eternal.
    Last edited by calbear93; 04-18-2017 at 01:07 PM.

True - I wish I'd thought of that.