Thread: Who is going to the Cal WBB Banquet on Tuesday evening?

Who is going to the Cal WBB Banquet on Tuesday evening?

Hope to see a lot of you there.

I'd love to be there but I teach Tuesday evenings.

I can't attend, but is it open to the pubic?

I am not a season ticket holder, but I do buy tickets and attend some games, yet I don't hear about these events. My guess is only season ticket holders are invited.

My interest in some of the other Cal teams is increasing, and the pac 12 network and social media has helped me since it's too far for me to attend games/meets like when I was a student
    I dont need easy, I need possible. Jorge Gutierrez

Not sure - but I think the emails were sent to season ticket holders only because those are the email addresses they have.
    I doubt that Cal WBB would limit the event to only season ticket holders. But as seen in many of my posts "I could be wrong".

Active Bear
    Cal WBB also has emails for Triple Threat Club members, which is how I received my invitation. Unfortunately, I can't make it tonight.

well I do purchase cal WWB tixs from the Cal online site. I would think they have my email address.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigshadetree View Post
    Not sure - but I think the emails were sent to season ticket holders only because those are the email addresses they have.
    I doubt that Cal WBB would limit the event to only season ticket holders. But as seen in many of my posts "I could be wrong".

so did anyone go to the banquet that can tell us little about the event?

Previous basketball luncheons were open to donors to the Basketball Excellence Fund. I don't know about this one. Myself plus another donor and two guests are going. Graduating seniors and the coaching staff will be there. People are much more open in these settings. I am really look forward to it. After the luncheeon we go to Gold gym to watch a practice. We did this after the last luncheon. My first exposure to Marcus Lee and I was impressed, Our new recruits are still in school except Anticevich.

Didn't anyone ask about recruiting?