Thread: Antoine Albert back on Cal roster for Spring?

Antoine Albert back on Cal roster for Spring?

Wilcox interview from today's practice...u can hear someone ask about Albert: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MaedfJsfKg

He's not listed on the roster...yet

True Blue Golden Bear heartofthebear's Avatar
    Ben Lomond, a small town outside of Santa Cruz in the mountains
    Quote Originally Posted by CalBearinLA View Post
    Wilcox interview from today's practice...u can hear someone ask about Albert: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MaedfJsfKg

He's not listed on the roster...yet
    I heard that too, although it is barely audible with the background noise.
    I'm guessing that he is allowed to practice with the team while applying for an additional year of eligibility.
    In any class, I'm glad to hear that he is in the mix.
    You can never have too many DBs at Cal, considering how many injuries have occurred at that position.
    Of course, the injury thing may change under Wilcox.
    I sure hope it does.

Yeah, good luck to him. He stumbled and didn't get his grades together @ community college for spring ball, talked a lot, but didn't show up on the field. Maybe he is ready to play now.................

True Blue Golden Bear KoreAmBear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dinan3 View Post
    Yeah, good luck to him. He stumbled and didn't get his grades together @ community college for spring ball, talked a lot, but didn't show up on the field. Maybe he is ready to play now.................
    Interesting you say he "talked a lot." Doesn't he have a speech impediment? I remember his story being an inspiring one. I hope he inspires on the field for us.

True Blue Golden Bear going4roses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KoreAmBear View Post
    Interesting you say he "talked a lot." Doesn't he have a speech impediment? I remember his story being an inspiring one. I hope he inspires on the field for us.
    Yes he does chatted with him couple weeks ago after practice he is hanging in there.

Quote Originally Posted by KoreAmBear View Post
    Last year in spring ball Albert was quoted talking up his positive out luck for the upcoming season - then a red shirt year. I hope he inspires also...........