Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OT: Cal Stars announced it summer elite squad

[QUOTE=Schroeder71. Does anyone know when Cal Stars's game is being played?

EYBL website has the natl schedule. How is the quality of flohoops footage? I have not subscribed.

[url]www.nikegirlseybl.com[/url]

@Clay- If you are at EYBL can you give us an update how CalStars is doing today? I kow they had a game at 1 ET and the probably play 7pm ET tonight

Or if anyone subscribe to Flohoops thats been watching nationals (beginining yesterday) please provide us with updates- appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by 85 Fly View Post
    @Clay- If you are at EYBL can you give us an update how CalStars is doing today? I kow they had a game at 1 ET and the probably play 7pm ET tonight

Or if anyone subscribe to Flohoops thats been watching nationals (beginining yesterday) please provide us with updates- appreciate it!

Philadelphia Belles (@PhilaBelles) 71
    Cal Stars (@CalStars) 62

http://www.d1circuit.com/game/show/1...ferrer=3487074

The quality of the broadcast was good. It was better than some of the online Pac12 games.
    Last edited by Schroeder71; 07-11-2017 at 08:16 PM.

http://www.flohoops.com/video/122405...s#.WWWhu69K2Uk

Here's a postgame interview with Acquira Decosta. I don't know if non-subscribers can view it or not. I did not see the game. GO BEARS!

I am not in Chicago. I don't coach a Cal Stars traveling team -- I did for a couple years, and my dislike of airports, hotels and time away from home simply intensified.

Cal Stars finish up today, and then are on break for a couple weeks. They'll be playing in Walnut Creek at the Ultimate Fieldhouse during the next viewing period.
    Oṃ Tāre Tuttāre Ture Svāhā

Quote Originally Posted by ClayK View Post
    I am not in Chicago. I don't coach a Cal Stars traveling team -- I did for a couple years, and my dislike of airports, hotels and time away from home simply intensified.

Cal Stars finish up today, and then are on break for a couple weeks. They'll be playing in Walnut Creek at the Ultimate Fieldhouse during the next viewing period.
    Who do you write for these days, Clay? NorCal Preps?

I write for SportStars, MaxPreps and anyone who will pay me ...

True Blue Golden Bear
    ...like occasionly BI who is supported by shocky1

Clay must be a lawyer.....anything for money. LOL.

Kewl thx

Having trouble linking the video but Forbes highlight video floating around from this weekend looks great! Big, strong guard who can drain the 3. She looks GOOD

And of course Bear Insider ... and I have a feeling it's not just lawyers who are happy to find work.

On another topic, Kelly Sopak has been impressed with Forbes.

True Blue Golden Bear
    And of course Bear Insider ... and I have a feeling it's not just lawyers who are happy to find work.
    Thanks we just want transparency like the good son, Trump Jr

Can you let us know where and when as it gets closer.