Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 112

Thread: Jaylen Brown playing for Boston.

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by BearChemist View Post
    He showed great athleticism tonight, especially on that rebounding from the floor play. Someone should make a .gif and make it back-and-forth.
    His catch and shoot on the driving lay up after a bad pass was pretty tasty too.

  2. #32
    didnt see the game but had a nice statline. id expect to see him more against cleveland. maybe the only guy on the celtics roster that can match up with lebron defensively

  3. #33
    LeBron's gonna be Kelly Olynyk's bit$h

  4. #34
    Real Bear
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In the land of peach blossoms
    Posts
    2,293
    Quote Originally Posted by GB54 View Post
    LeBron's gonna be Kelly Olynyk's bit$h
    Doubtful.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by gobears725 View Post
    didnt see the game but had a nice statline. id expect to see him more against cleveland. maybe the only guy on the celtics roster that can match up with lebron defensively
    Do you mean that you think he can defend LeBron?

    I am a Jaylen fan, but I would point out that he could not defend Morris last night. It is safe to say that Morris is not even a small fraction of the defensive problem that James poses...

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by south bender View Post
    Do you mean that you think he can defend LeBron?

    I am a Jaylen fan, but I would point out that he could not defend Morris last night. It is safe to say that Morris is not even a small fraction of the defensive problem that James poses...
    i'm not sure anyone can really defend lebron. If Boston is going to even win a couple games in the series though, Jaylen will have to come up big defensively. Crowder is too slow to keep up with him. Jaylen matches up better with Lebron.

  7. #37
    Real Bear BeachedBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Havering at Manny's
    Posts
    2,085
    Quote Originally Posted by gobears725 View Post
    i'm not sure anyone can really defend lebron. If Boston is going to even win a couple games in the series though, Jaylen will have to come up big defensively. Crowder is too slow to keep up with him. Jaylen matches up better with Lebron.
    Yup. Draymond probably does as good a job as anyone until the refs come to Lebron's aid. Kawhi Leonard does a good job too. I think I just named two of the best defenders in the NBA - so yeah... Lebron is not bad and the refs aren't going to let any of the Celtics get away with some of the things they did in the Wizards series against James.

  8. #38
    It is amusing that Jaylen is generally earning kudos on this thread, despite its title...

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by south bender View Post
    It is amusing that Jaylen is generally earning kudos on this thread, despite its title...


    Moderator: since Cal recruits come here can't we change the flipping title of this thread!?? I believe the original author has changed his mind and understands that Brown is doing well. I hate when negatively titled threads go on and on and on.

    p.s. to the original poster, I understand if you go into advanced edit you can change the title yourself. Brown's team is in the Eastern finals for goodness sake.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by NVBear78 View Post
    Moderator: since Cal recruits come here can't we change the flipping title of this thread!?? I believe the original author has changed his mind and understands that Brown is doing well. I hate when negatively titled threads go on and on and on.

    p.s. to the original poster, I understand if you go into advanced edit you can change the title yourself. Brown's team is in the Eastern finals for goodness sake.
    LOL at how afraid people on this site are of opinions

  11. #41
    Jaylen maybe the lone bright spot out there for the C's in the early going. Stevens took too long to get him in the game and then took him out too fast. smh

    now he puts him back in but doesnt have him guard lebron. has him guard thompson and crowder keeps getting used by lebron. smh. what an awful gameplan by stevens.
    Last edited by gobears725; 05-17-2017 at 05:29 PM.

  12. #42
    Cavs are routing the Celtics tonight, Brown has played 10 minutes, scored 8 pts on 4-4 shooting and has 4 RBs.

  13. #43
    jaylen 10 pts, 5 rebounds, +7. only celtics player with a positive +/-

  14. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by caltagjohnson View Post
    Cavs are routing the Celtics tonight, Brown has played 10 minutes, scored 8 pts on 4-4 shooting and has 4 RBs.
    And he had a sick dunk waved off because that idiot Olynyk grabbed Tristan Thompson, who was not going to get in Jaylen's way anyways.

  15. #45
    Agree that the title of this post is a poor choice for so many reasons....Can't do the advanced edit OP?



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •