Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris Austin Transferring

Quote Originally Posted by sluggo_Cal View Post
    You failed to mention the best part: Boise State plays in Taco Bell Arena. I can't decide if that is making me hungry or mildly queasy.

Sluggo
    I thought Maples is/was Taco Bell Arena?

How stoned are you? That ought to be determinative.

You failed to mention the best part: Boise State plays in Taco Bell Arena. I can't decide if that is making me hungry or mildly queasy.

Sluggo

Real Bear

Sluggo
    STOP! Put down the Crunchwrap Supreme. If you value the next 24 hours, you will do what I say.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesaxe View Post
    How stoned are you? That ought to be determinative.
    These are places to go to when desperately hungry.
    That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Vineyardview View Post
    You mean you don't think they evaluated him while attending ODowd's games when recruiting Ivan Rabb? I think that they evaluated him and concluded that they had a different priority. He got a scholarship and went to Boise because that was an appropriate competitive level for his BB skills. The PAc 12 might be an over reach.
    No he can definitely play in the Pac 12.

Rather have Paris hilton

That now seems like a million years ago. Except for playing at practice, Brandon's game PT is not a strong validation of his value to the program.

Give the Chauca thing a rest! It was a mistake. I'm sure everyone realizes it. Not going to be repeated.

Real Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by caltagjohnson View Post
    Give the Chauca thing a rest! It was a mistake. I'm sure everyone realizes it. Not going to be repeated.
    Really great kid gets a great education. Plays a bit of basketball. All on the university's dime? Definitely helps the APR. Works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by oskidunker View Post
    Rather have Paris hilton
    Or Paris Jackson. Either way they're both taller than Moore or Chauca.

quit exaggerating. BC is not that bad...we don't win that Montana OT game without him...
    http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...meId=400585939

Not sure if you're referring to my post, but Hilton and Jackson are 5'8 and 5'9 respectively per the internet. BC is listed as 5'8 which is likely with shoes. I've also seen Hilton in person and she seemed more like 5'10.

I like Chauca, he's a really smart player but a tad slow and of all things his specialty, the tree point shot doesn't drop enough. If his ball handling and foot speed gets better and his shots drop he could contribute as did Mullins. Everyone is in to height speed and ability to jump, all in which he doesn't score high but basketball IQ, shooting and leadership are important too and I don't know if anyone else scores higher on that than him. Anyway, Im a fan of his so maybe I'm looking through my Chauca Blue and Gold glasses.