Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Trump/Russians/Robert Mueller

Still need to please the dumb enough 'base' so that they keep donating to pay all the legal fees.

True Blue Golden Bear bearister's Avatar
    Out here on the perimeter there are no stars Out here we is stoned – immaculate. J. Morrison
    Quote Originally Posted by Unit2Sucks View Post
    It's so refreshing to have a president who takes responsibility for his actions and is a role model to our children.

That's a sentence I hope to be able to write truthfully some day.
    Do you find it a little scary that POTUS is not sleeping at 3:35 am? Is he getting the Dr. Feelgood regimen?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Jacobson
    Last edited by bearister; 07-16-2017 at 07:48 AM.

No more scary than the fact that we have an imbecile in the White House who Putin is likely to have kompromat on. I will concede that Trump is somewhat immune to traditional compromat because he is shameless.

Trump's disapproval=58%, base or no base

Out here on the perimeter there are no stars Out here we is stoned – immaculate. J. Morrison
    Quote Originally Posted by GB54 View Post
    Trump's disapproval=58%, base or no base
    But Fox and Friends has his approval rating at 95%.

Quote Originally Posted by bearister View Post
    Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

"HillaryClinton can illegally get the questions to the Debate & delete 33,000 emails but my son Don is being scorned by the Fake News Media?
    3:35 AM Jul 16, 2017"
    Party of personal responsibility, everyone.

That might be west coast time though.

What say you if they prove Trumpus was at the meeting?

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...meeting-2017-7

What say you if they prove Trumpus was at the meeting?

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...meeting-2017-7
    Would push the oompa loompa's GOP approval rating to 95%. Only way he gets to 100% is replacing Pence with Putin.

Trump rounded up (from 38%) and said a 40% approval rating was not bad. FFS, Ford was the only other prior POTUS below 40% (39%) and that was after pardoning Nixon,

The White House is focusing on "Made In America" this week. Perhaps the President could stop being such a freaking hypocrite and make some of his crap in America. Is this man-baby really POTUS?

Lowest 6 months approval rating ever. Never has an individual fought against reality as POTUS
    Last edited by BearNIt; 07-17-2017 at 10:01 AM.

Is the pomade used by Trump, Uday and Qusay drilled and barreled in the Homeland?
    Last edited by bearister; 07-17-2017 at 11:14 AM.

Health care bill collapses. At this point it's better Trump stays until the midterms

New Feature: Daily insight into the mind of Trump supporters (as evidenced by comments on the internet)):

1." I am sick and tired of the liberal media doing everything they can to derail President Trump. The American people see this and I guarantee that the Republicans will still hold the House and the Senate after the mid-term elections. Libs, you are not doing yourselves any favors by acting like children;"

2. "The whole Russia thing is fake. He went to a meeting. They spoke about Russian adoption where he left after 1/2 hour. The whole idea that there was any type of collusion is fake;"

3. "Those of you pushing this "I Hate Trump" agenda are going to be in for another rude awakening when you keep losing. The public is really sick of all of this fake news with only anonymous sources cited;"

4. "King Trump. Lord Trump, God Trump. That is a better headline DM. Bow to him losing Democrats. Your leader is making America safe again. Stock market at an all time high, illegals running home, what more could you want."

Updated Depository for evidence of Russian collusion:

http://billmoyers.com/story/the-trum...esident-trump/
    Last edited by bearister; 07-17-2017 at 07:02 PM.

New Feature: Daily insight into the mind of Trump supporters (as evidenced by comments on the internet)):

1." I am sick and tired of the liberal media doing everything they can to derail President Trump. The American people see this and I guarantee that the Republicans will still hold the House and the Senate after the mid-term elections. Libs, you are not doing yourselves any favors by acting like children;"

2. "The whole Russia thing is fake. He went to a meeting. They spoke about Russian adoption where he left after 1/2 hour. The whole idea that there was any type of collusion is fake;"

3. "Those of you pushing this "I Hate Trump" agenda are going to be in for another rude awakening when you keep losing. The public is really sick of all of this fake news with only anonymous sources cited;"

4. "King Trump. Lord Trump, God Trump. That is a better headline DM. Bow to him losing Democrats. Your leader is making America safe again. Stock market at an all time high, illegals running home, what more could you want."

This is the predictable and perhaps planned results of lack of education and the distraction of consumerism and economic divide. The disenfranchised and unsophisticated believe the propaganda and the corrupt consolidate their power.
    ~The Bear will not quilt. The Bear will not dye.~

Monthly GDP down (no Grump won't tweet about that)

Moderates hate to be called Liberals by the neo-cons. Even those who voted for Grump.

When the only two countries that view Grump as an improvement are Russia (overwhelmingly) and Israel; is the world against us?