Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647

Thread: OT: Trump/Russians/Robert Mueller

True Blue Golden Bear bearister's Avatar
    Out here on the perimeter there are no stars Out here we is stoned – immaculate. J. Morrison
    Last edited by bearister; 07-22-2017 at 06:26 PM.

Trump Jr and Manafort agreed to meet with Congress in private and discuss their involvement with Russia, but won't testify under oath. WTF?!? If there weren't any prior inconsistencies in their stories, they wouldn't need to be re-questioned. They can lie again with zero consequences, so why bother questioning them?

Senate already voted 98-2 to enforce Russian sanctions. Added Iran and North Korea to a bill the House will vote on. If only 45% of Trump voters believe Trump Jr even met with Russians, may not get enough House votes for a veto proof majority in spite of the previous Senate vote.

Out here on the perimeter there are no stars Out here we is stoned – immaculate. J. Morrison
    The only hope is that Mueller fleshes out the Russian money laundering angle and it leads to non POTUS pardonable criminal violations of New York State law and the entire pomade posse, including its leader, ends up in state prison. Sing Sing and Attica have a nice ring to them. A perp walk through the Rose Garden would test the limits of Huckabee's and Conway's spin capabilities.

Summary of Jerry Kushner's prepared statement:

"I'm naive at this political stuff. I get a lot of emails and don't read them. I meet a lot of people. And last, but not least, I DON'T RECALL."
    Last edited by bearister; Today at 12:04 PM.

Wouldn't this be a RICO case and involve forfeiture of family assets? THAT WOULD BE WORSE THAN PRISON FOR THE TRUMP DYNASTY...

Quote Originally Posted by bearister View Post
    The only hope is that Mueller fleshes out the Russian money laundering angle and it leads to non POTUS pardonable criminal violations of New York State law and the entire pomade posse, including its leader, ends up in state prison. Sing Sing and Attica have a nice ring to them. A perp walk through the Rose Garden would test the limits of Huckabee's and Conway's spin capabilities.

Summary of Jerry Kushner's prepared statement:

"I'm naive at this political stuff. I get a lot of emails and don't read them. I meet a lot of people. And last, but not least, I DON'T RECALL."

Quote Originally Posted by sp4149 View Post
    Wouldn't this be a RICO case and involve forfeiture of family assets? THAT WOULD BE WORSE THAN PRISON FOR THE TRUMP DYNASTY...
    I was not a criminal law practitioner so I am punching above my weight class here:
    RICO is a federal statute so Trump has pardon powers in this area. However, the state of New York has it's own statutory equivalent of RICO under New York Penal Code Article 460, et seq., and Trump cannot pardon anyone being prosecuted under that statutory scheme. I assume it also has ill gotten gains forfeiture provisions.

Trump getting the Boy Scouts to boo Hillary and President Obama is Hitler Youth sh@t.
    Last edited by bearister; Today at 07:34 PM.

Yeah that Boy Scouts $hit was pretty scary.

If America wants their children brainwashed by trump, go right ahead. It'll just make it that much easier for my kids to kick their ass once they enter the real world.