Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: I've never been more proud to be a Cal alum

Quote Originally Posted by 82gradDLSdad View Post
    I don't know. When I want to watch a good trailer trash show I turn to bravo. Andy Cohen is the master
    You elitist.

Quote Originally Posted by socaliganbear View Post
    You elitist.
    I feel so much better about my life after a little bravo.

True Blue Golden Bear NYCGOBEARS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 82gradDLSdad View Post
    I feel so much better about my life after a little bravo.
    And TJ's bourbon.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCGOBEARS View Post
    And TJ's bourbon.
    Definitely

I initially skipped this thread, but saw that moron on Kimmel last night. Yikes. Would rather have William Hung sing the national anthem at the Super Bowl than ever see that asswipe associated with Cal or Woodside High (35 in my class went to Cal) again. Was this guy that out of hand while at Cal?

Quote Originally Posted by BearDevil View Post
    I initially skipped this thread, but saw that moron on Kimmel last night. Yikes. Would rather have William Hung sing the national anthem at the Super Bowl than ever see that asswipe associated with Cal or Woodside High (35 in my class went to Cal) again. Was this guy that out of hand while at Cal?
    Got you beat with 50 from my class at Miramonte that went to Cal.

Fortunately we had no She Bang or Waboom boys among them.

Quote Originally Posted by MoragaBear View Post
    Got you beat with 50 from my class at Miramonte that went to Cal.

Fortunately we had no She Bang or Waboom boys among them.
    Around the same era (early '80s), several Lowell grads claimed 200 people from their high school class went to Cal. Could never make that pencil out.

Hung out at Cal with childhood friends from Woodside and M-A as a freshman, but thankfully branched out. A former Cal roommate's daughter recently graduated from Cal. Her freshman roommate grew up in Newport, joined a sorority full of childhood friends, only lived in the dorms for a semester before moving into the house, and never mixed with anyone outside the bubble. Why go to Cal over 'SC?

Lowell was the #1 feeder school back then and Miramonte was #2 but Lowell was closer to 100 than 200. Maybe the claim was for total Lowell students there at one time from all classes?