Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Erin Boley, Notre Dame transfer picks a Pac-12 school

What about Oregon State.

Fast-forward to the 2018 recruiting class that Scott Rueck has put together - it's impressive.

The cornerstone recruit of the class is 6-foot-9 post player Andrea Aquino, a five-star prospect and No. 6 overall recruit in the country.

6-foot-7 forward Patricia Morris is the newest commitment for the Beavs. She is from Duarte High School in Duarte, California.

Quote Originally Posted by Kookiebean View Post
    6-foot-9 post player Andrea Aquino
    6-foot-7 forward Patricia Morris
    Compared to that we'll be playing small ball. I wonder if our coaches are consulting with the men's coaches, who seem to be heading in the same direction.

Add the 6'8" JC transfer from this year and they could put in a front line that av. 6'8" for defensive stops next year. that's a lot of post player fouls to use up

It appears that Shocky is racist. That if Sabrinas last name was Smith or Jones he would not have a problem at all. He does not like immigrants as sees them as stupid because of the way he has framed his responses. Go and read his posts again and they have a lot of hate in them.

Sidenote pertaining to transfers- I can't remember where the thread is that mentioned McDonald transferring from WA to Fresno State...but looks like she's going to be at UofA

http://www.recordnet.com/sports/2017...-hoops-program

Quote Originally Posted by 85 Fly View Post
    Sidenote pertaining to transfers- I can't remember where the thread is that mentioned McDonald transferring from WA to Fresno State...but looks like she's going to be at UofA
    Looks like Arizona is loading up!

Quote Originally Posted by stu View Post
    Looks like Arizona is loading up!
    Last of the weak sister programs in the PAC12. You are going to have to both out-recruit and out-coach your opponents. Cream is going to rise to the top.
    Last edited by annarborbear; 07-08-2017 at 03:02 AM.