Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Matt Bradley!

Real Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by k9dog1 View Post
    This is a great start to this class, have to admit I didn't think it would go this well and certainly not this early. Staff seems to be hitting the ground and running!

Go Bears!
    I have had a good feeling about the coaches from day one. Literally. Since Jones was named Interim. I hope they continue this for the next few years (decades).

Quote Originally Posted by parentswerebears View Post
    This is the best quote of the day.
    That's a good one, but I like this one better:
    "I just felt like Coach Jones is a great coach."

Real Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by concordtom View Post
    that's a good one, but i like this one better:
    "i just felt like coach jones is a great coach."
    yes!

Quote Originally Posted by MoragaBear View Post
    Profile: http://bearinsider.com/basketball/re...ecruit_id=1062

Check out Bradley's stat line junior season. Tough as nails, too.
    Oh, you mean this?
    Junior season: 33.6 pts, 10.1 reb, 4.2 assists, 2.1 steals, 1.7 blocks per game.

Great get. Very talented scorer. He was doing work on Timmy Allen, who's a really good defender with length and athleticism, this past weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by parentswerebears View Post
    I have had a good feeling about the coaches from day one. Literally. Since Jones was named Interim. I hope they continue this for the next few years (decades).
    If Jones does well at Cal, there are going to be a lot of people eating crow! We have some threads archived about how it was stupid because he had never been a head coach before. I'd like to go out and look up names… hahaha

True Blue Golden Bear going4roses's Avatar
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by socaltownie View Post
    LOL. These are names not in the monster thread. Ergo they must not be real! Anyway, I am excited. 2 Four stars in 2 days. Go Coach Jones GO!!!!!!
    Thanks for pointing that out.
    But, I hadn't noticed.
    I quit that ****, bad for your health.
    But it's good to see that any back door information pipeline has slowed or shut.
    Last edited by concordtom; 06-01-2017 at 11:08 AM.

If Jones does well at Cal, there are going to be a lot of people eating crow! We have some threads archived about how it was stupid because he had never been a head coach before. I'd like to go out and look up names… hahaha
    I admit I was probably wrong about Jones provided we hold onto these guys. Looks like he's putting together a squad come 2018. We have a real shot now to close that class. You bring in Jordan Brown now and one more big and you have a squad that can take on Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by gobears725 View Post
    I admit I was probably wrong about Jones provided we hold onto these guys. Looks like he's putting together a squad come 2018. We have a real shot now to close that class. You bring in Jordan Brown now and one more big and you have a squad that can take on Arizona
    My concern would be that these guys would be fellow frosh with Brown, and might need one year to get settled, after which Brown might very well be gone to The League. He is ranked #4 after all...
    Knowing that Cal is so young, Brown might not come to Cal at all...

Reminds me of Josh Shipp, nice get for the Bears and great start to the next class!

My concern would be that these guys would be fellow frosh with Brown, and might need one year to get settled, after which Brown might very well be gone to The League. He is ranked #4 after all...
    perhaps, but I feel a lot better about our chances with Brown than I did 48 hours ago

That's not the way Brown thinks.

That's not the way Brown thinks.
    Ok, now THAT'S my favorite quote of the day!!!

Looks a little like Tony Gonzalez in this photo.
    Profile: http://bearinsider.com/basketball/re...ecruit_id=1062

Check out Bradley's stat line junior season. Tough as nails, too.