Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: mcneill

Quote Originally Posted by mbBear View Post
    I believe you. Shocky has posted that this isn't true, just to put that out there.
    Why does he continue to get into a recruits business I.e. concerning their grades.

I'd pay money to see shockys grades posted on here.

Quote Originally Posted by ccajon View Post
    Why does he continue to get into a recruits business I.e. concerning their grades.

Oh, hasn't he mentioned to you that he was Phi Beta Kappa? He can even download pins from other schools to prove it

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...bnw=259&w=1600

Quote Originally Posted by ccajon View Post

Rather, have him post his children's grades.
    ASU all the way, baby. 85% acceptance rate.
    And we're not even talking Barrett Honors program.
    Pot/Kettle/Black.
    Last edited by concordtom; 06-15-2017 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MoragaBear View Post
    Just a formality. Had to do the 3 part SAT instead of 2 part. Should get cleared soon.
    Well then, I guess I'm ready to get this party started:

Darius, let's light this candle!

He doesnt look really quick, but it is hard to tell

He's very quick, moreso that Wallace. Plus he has better range and is more under control with his drives in the paint.

Quote Originally Posted by MoragaBear View Post
    He's very quick, moreso that Wallace. Plus he has better range and is more under control with his drives in the paint.
    Very quick and has great speed; he's one of the fastest players in the class. So he would thrive in an uptempo system.

He looks pretty quick to me, but more of a scorer than a passer. Of course, that's not much video to judge from.

Quote Originally Posted by oskidunker View Post
    He doesnt look really quick, but it is hard to tell

Looks really good. Would be an excellent pickup, if he comes.
    McNeill
    Coleman
    Lee
    King

That's a solid group for next year. If Lee can be a stud or above average player the team might be sneaky good with really solid coaching.

I disagree. There is nothing solid about a group that includes Coleman. Doesn't distribute, can't shoot, bad handles, cannot stay with his man on D, etc. He does hustle and any team would be proud to have him walk on. But the fact that he's even on your list is a bad sign for the upcoming year.

HOPE I am wrong! Please God help Don Coleman become a P12 level basketball player!
    go bears

I would agree that that's not a group to be excited about, nor is Coleman a player one should be especially excited about, but he's not as bad as you're portraying him to be.

Yes, he's raw and he often plays out of control but his back-to-back games of 15 and 12 points on 12-20 shooting in limited minutes early in conference play vs. UCLA and USC were impressive. Once he was injured, he wasn't the same player.

He was also the only guy doing anything against Bakersfield in that travesty of a game. He didn't shoot particularly well but his 26 points and gritty play were the only thing keeping that game from being a blowout.

Quote Originally Posted by 89Bear View Post
    Looks really good. Would be an excellent pickup, if he comes.
    McNeill
    Coleman
    Lee
    King

That's a solid group for next year. If Lee can be a stud or above average player the team might be sneaky good with really solid coaching.
    I wouldn't say solid as it is a very poor offensive group. Even if Dyson and Sueing contribute immediately this is a lower tier conference team.