Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27

Thread: Remigio commits to Cal

  1. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by burritos View Post
    http://lenovotips.net/news/Santa-Ana...l-camp,-offer/

    Never mind. Looks like he was sandwiched with other standouts.
    Well, the St. Brown brothers reference and their 40 tds was in the commitment story...

  2. #17
    Looks like one of the St. Brown's is at Furd now so Remigio should get his share of TDs next season.

    Any chance the 3rd St. Brown brother is interested in Cal? The first one went to ND, second one to Furd, and from what I've read of them, the third probably wants to pave his own path as well and it's likely going to be an academic school.

  3. #18
    This guy has "four years of reliable, solid production" written all over him. The kind of guy who comes here, stays here, excels on the field and graduates. He looks polished, elusive and strong for his size.

    Welcome to Cal, Nikko! Go Bears!

  4. #19
    Yes, the youngest Brown has some interest and has been recruited by Cal but would be considered a longshot.

  5. #20
    Golden Bear oskirules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    outside the matrix
    Posts
    5,508
    Kabam Whaboom!

  6. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by MoragaBear View Post
    Yes, the youngest Brown has some interest and has been recruited by Cal but would be considered a longshot.
    Not that you have any control over this, but it's been a while since we've had a package deal. MLynch and Keenan/co come to mind. The former>latter. Please make it happen Moraga.

  7. #22
    Lynch and Keenan were half a decade apart and not connected. Keenan did bring along his cousin Maurice Harris and his brother, Zach Maynard, but he's not the type of package deal people are looking for.

    Regardless, highly unlikely to see St. Brown at Cal.

  8. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by MoragaBear View Post
    Lynch and Keenan were half a decade apart and not connected. Keenan did bring along his cousin Maurice Harris and his brother, Zach Maynard, but he's not the type of package deal people are looking for.

    Regardless, highly unlikely to see St. Brown at Cal.
    Didn't Lynch come with Robert Jordan(decent WR next to Djax) and Virdell Larkins(who didn't contribute much)?

  9. #24
    Yeah, didn't realize you were leaving off who they were connected to and thought you meant they came in together.

    Jordan and Larkins are his cousins. Both were coaching at Oakland Tech last time I talked to them two years ago. Virdell's the head coach there.

  10. #25
    Real Bear FCBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    2,092
    Yes!!!

  11. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by MoragaBear View Post
    Yeah, didn't realize you were leaving off who they were connected to and thought you meant they came in together.

    Jordan and Larkins are his cousins. Both were coaching at Oakland Tech last time I talked to them two years ago. Virdell's the head coach there.
    Wow. That's great. Does Tech have a good line of recruits and does Virdell(and Rojo) have good feeling for Cal?

  12. #27
    They like Cal a lot but Tech hasn't produced many D1 athletes with solid academics for a while. Antoine Albert was the only Tech player to end up at Cal since Marshawn and that was after 3 years at DVC.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •