Thread: Vball Savannah Rennie has transplant complications.....add to your prayer list!!!

Vball Savannah Rennie has transplant complications.....add to your prayer list!!!

Cal Volleyball‏Verified account @CalVolleyball 2h2 hours ago
    More
    SAVANNAH UPDATE: Savannah has had a complication from her kidney transplant. Her family requests privacy at this time. #SavStrong
    Last edited by oskigobears; 07-13-2017 at 02:29 PM.

Oh, no. I met her at Trader Joe's about three years ago and she had on her Cal Volleyball kit, so I said "Go Bears." (I ran track / XC here in another galaxy - 1980s). She was very friendly and said she had to (blue) shirt because she had some scary issues with her liver. She was pretty candid about it, but had not totally found out how serious it was at the time - they were "running tests." She was so genuine, friendly, keenly interested in life, intelligent, and at 6'2", an impressive athletic specimen. I've followed her story from afar, and am certainly saddened to learn there are complications with the transplant. With that said, I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

no further public info so far.

True Blue Golden Bear
    Get well Savannah! My thoughts are for her and the family.

I met her when she returned from treatment and was so happy to give her hug. She's a special lady
    ~The Bear will not quilt. The Bear will not dye.~

Positive thoughts for Savannah!

The continued silence is alarming. I really hope this is just a small complication. I didn't know that there could still be issues after recovery.
    ~The Bear will not quilt. The Bear will not dye.~