Thread: OT: Van der Sloot

True Blue Golden Bear bearister's Avatar
    Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection. Send my credentials to the house of detention.

OT: Van der Sloot

How many orifices do you think the Peruvian authorities will insert a red hot poker into? When they disembowl that Dutch bastard in a public square, do you think he will scream FREEDOM like William Wallace or will he say something else? I don't think mommy and daddy get junior out of this one.
    Last edited by bearister; 06-04-2010 at 05:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bearister View Post
    How many orifices do you think the Peruvian authorities will insert a red hot poker into? When they disembowl that Dutch bastard in a public square, do you think he will scream FREEDOM like William Wallace or will he say something else? I don't think mommy and daddy get junior out of this one.

This kid deserves to get that smug smile wiped off his face..... by the way, daddy isn't helping him this time cause he died of a massive heart attack last year on the tennis court...

PutOutorGetOut

Isn't he innocent until proven guilty?

Just sayin'. I don't think I would want to be in a Peruvian prison, that's for sure.

drunkoski
    he certainly fits the profile of a serial killer. hopefully if he did this there aren't more boddies we don't know about.

chitownbear
    As someone who despises everything about Mel Gibson, that was my favorite scene in Braveheart, a ridiculous movie.

As for Sloot, I imagine the Aruba cops and "justice system" are feeling pretty stupid right now.
    Last edited by chitownbear; 06-04-2010 at 07:27 AM.

From foxnews.com: "And now the bombshell breaking news, a disturbing twist in this case right here in the United States. Van der Sloot allegedly paid for his trip to South America by extorting money from Natalee Holloway's mother.

The U.S. attorney in Alabama says van der Sloot promised to tell Beth Holloway what really happened to her daughter in Aruba in exchange for a big cash payout. Van der Sloot tried to get $250,000 but ended up taking $15,000 as a down payment before fleeing to South America. Van der Sloot today has been charged with extortion.

And the story does get worse. As early as May 10th, the FBI knew they had a case against van der Sloot, but the FBI failed to arrest him or act until today. In other words, had they arrested van der Sloot on May 10th when they had the case against him, he would not have been able to travel to South America and there would be no murder."

The FBI could have arrested Van der Sloot 20 days ago on an extortion rap. The blood is on their hands. Expect someone at the FBI to be taken out and shot. Peruvian prison will be grim but Alabama prison would have been no picnic either and the Peruvian woman would still be alive. As for the dad, he covered up the Aruba murder. I shed no tears for his deadly heart attack. The stress of covering up a grisly murder must have been too much for a judge to live with. Does Peru have a death penalty?
    Last edited by cubzwin; 06-04-2010 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cubzwin View Post
    From foxnews.com: "And now the bombshell breaking news, a disturbing twist in this case right here in the United States. Van der Sloot allegedly paid for his trip to South America by extorting money from Natalee Holloway's mother.

The U.S. attorney in Alabama says van der Sloot promised to tell Beth Holloway what really happened to her daughter in Aruba in exchange for a big cash payout. Van der Sloot tried to get $250,000 but ended up taking $15,000 as a down payment before fleeing to South America. Van der Sloot today has been charged with extortion.

And the story does get worse. As early as May 10th, the FBI knew they had a case against van der Sloot, but the FBI failed to arrest him or act until today. In other words, had they arrested van der Sloot on May 10th when they had the case against him, he would not have been able to travel to South America and there would be no murder."

The FBI could have arrested Van der Sloot 20 days ago on an extortion rap. The blood is on their hands. Expect someone at the FBI to be taken out and shot. Peruvian prison will be grim but Alabama prison would have been no picnic either and the Peruvian woman would still be alive. As for the dad, he covered up the Aruba murder. I shed no tears for his deadly heart attack. The stress of covering up a grisly murder must have been too much for a judge to live with. Does Peru have a death penalty?

The blood is really on Aruba's hands since they cleaned up and botched the crime scenes and investigation from the start... if they had done their jobs the extortion would not have happened.. I can't believe Natalie's mother was taken in by that little a$$hat..

What does PutOutorGetOut's comment have to do with the U.S. constitution?
    The concept of innocence until proven guilty is not unique to the U.S.

True Blue Golden Bear bearister's Avatar
    Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection. Send my credentials to the house of detention.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubzwin View Post
    Does Peru have a death penalty?
    Peru is limited to allowing the death penalty only for instances of crimes of terrorism or treason during war times. However, I think that after a few days in a Peruvian jail, Mr. Van der Sloot will consider the death penalty an upgrade. A machismo culture reigns in Latin America. They don't cotton much to foreigners mistreating their women folk, much less beating them to death. That punk would sooner find mercy in the eyes of a Great White shark than he will in the eyes of his jailers.
    Last edited by bearister; 06-04-2010 at 09:37 AM.