Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Cal vs. Arizona GAME THREAD - It's On!!!

OOOOoooooooo. The only thing worse than being a Cal fan right now, is being an AZ fan. Zendejas shows plenty of leg on the last one, and no leg on this one. Oh my.

Quote Originally Posted by TouchedTheAxeIn82 View Post
    Damn, we need those sacks.
    sack or force Foles to throw it away. Just as long as he isn't beating us with his feet, which he is capable of.

Yeah, Kendricks and the D come through again!!!

Ok, no problem, we put together a long, time consuming drive that ends in a score... at least that's the theory.

Quote Originally Posted by mvargus View Post
    Um... I know that Browner received some support saying that his assignment last week was the TB which meant him being fooled by the QB against Nevada was not his fault, but both big reverses were to his side of the field and both time he took himself out of the play overpursuing the TB.

He's just not that good.
    It's not that he's not good, it's that he's not disciplined which is the coaches responsibility. The coaches need make sure he understands what discipline means and sitting him down when he deviates from the game plan.

I just want to take this opportunity to say that if Gregory was still the DC, we would be winning this game 9-0. Right? Who's with me? ... ? Pendergast has to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyght4Cal View Post
    OOOOoooooooo. The only thing worse than being a Cal fan right now, is being an AZ fan. Zendejas shows plenty of leg on the last one, and no leg on this one. Oh my.
    bad snap and the ball wasn't spun so the laces were out. Zendejas was kicking the laced side of the football.

Quote Originally Posted by Calntheplay View Post
    Hopefully for the right team
    From your keyboard to God's monitor.

Pound it, pound it, pound it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyght4Cal View Post
    I'm following the game thread at Go AZ Cats too. Tension everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by UrsusTexicanus View Post
    Ok, no problem, we put together a long, time consuming drive that ends in a score... at least that's the theory.
    run game is starting to work. This is a classic Tedford game, and how he'd like to win. GEt a lead and then run the ball down the throat of the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by TouchedTheAxeIn82 View Post
    I'm following the game thread at Go AZ Cats too. Tension everywhere!
    Defensive games are intense games by definitiion.

Or, we could throw a prayer and stop the clock.

come on guys just keep eating the clock and moving the chains!

Is it me or does this camera man suck!