Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Cal vs. Arizona GAME THREAD - It's On!!!

This station is garbage. It's worse than standard def and the cameramen cannot follow a play.

OK, now they're kind of intimidating.

Jordan is a beast. There has been some serious holding on every play.

Getting good penetration on D

No intentional grounding?! Ball was totally uncatchable.

My son: Dad, those refs? They went to Arizona!

Cameron Jordan will have his day against their right tackle. 2 sack prediciton!

This is amazing to watch the team get some serious pressure on Foles. Never have we been able to get in the back field and pressure a spread team.

What a frickin' BS call. Foles wasn't looking, he was just trying to fling it out of bounds. Total BS.

OK, how much you wanna bet AZ lines up 8 in the box and dares Riley to throw again on 1st down?

Quote Originally Posted by CalFan4Ever View Post
    This station is garbage. It's worse than standard def and the cameramen cannot follow a play.
    Plus you can't hear the refs when they're explaining a call.

True Blue Golden Bear Phantomfan's Avatar
    I would like to see the no-look over-the-shoulder weak-hand chuck be an automatic penalty against QB's who are getting sacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Calntheplay View Post
    This is amazing to watch the team get some serious pressure on Foles. Never have we been able to get in the back field and pressure a spread team.
    Arizona is not doing too bad a job of blocking those stunts, but I'm glad Pendergast is bringing it.

Hmm, they didn't bring in the safety on that 1st down. First time so far this game.

Friggin OT between Missouri St and Ill St

Those of use planning to rely on FCS are now in wait for the 1AA game to finish limbo...in glorious standard definition...