Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Rodgers was at the game

Aaron Rodgers was at the game

Kind of surprised to not see any threads about this - this is usually Okaydo's bread and butter. Maybe it's a booth.

Anyhoo, it was great to see Rodgers on the sidelines. Saw him take a bunch of pictures with people and spent some quality time with Riley. It's a damn shame we couldn't have suited him up.

For what it's worth, he chose not to attend Butte Community College's game this weekend.

Twitter link or you're not up to Okaydo's standards.

Quote Originally Posted by TightwadHill99 View Post
    Twitter link or you're not up to Okaydo's standards.
    right, he'll find it if it's online, not if it's just out there in the real world

I sit in AA, adjacent to the North tunnel. AR was defnitely there, as were the Bishop brothers. The idiot duck fans in front of us were heckling AR about his shoes. I guess, given their Uncle Phil, they take footwear very seriously. Whatever.

The same idiots were heckling the baseball players who were about to go on the field to be recognized for their academic excellence. My wife was really hoping for one of them to jump in the stands and shut them up.

I guess the baseball team has plenty of time to study given that they are not playing baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by GBMARIN View Post
    I guess the baseball team has plenty of time to study given that they are not playing baseball.
    They are and will be playing baseball ... and if many people have anything to say about it, the Cal baseball team and program will continue. I have spoken to many who are confident that it will get done.

Be careful what you say because first of all.... you are wrong. Even if they do shut down the program, they still have one more season to prepare for and play. Second, it is better to look like a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

SacCityBear
    Quote Originally Posted by GBMARIN View Post
    You do realize this was a 3.0 for the spring semester when they WERE playing baseball, don't you?

FWIW...RE: booing Aaron Rodgers, we did boo Tiger Woods pretty good last year...so its not like we never went into another stadium and booed their people.

SacCityBear
    Quote Originally Posted by GBFL View Post
    FWIW...RE: booing Aaron Rodgers, we did boo Tiger Woods pretty good last year...so its not like we never went into another stadium and booed their people.
    We did boo Tiger, but I'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with the shoes he was wearing.

No, it had to do with the lies he was swearing!!! And yes, I do realize this was before his cheating actually came to light...

Here is a picture I took of AR with KR. Does anyone know who is standing on AR's left?

Quote Originally Posted by allhail View Post
    Here is a picture I took of AR with KR. Does anyone know who is standing on AR's left?

Looks like current Green Bay Packers and former Cal Bears LB Desmond Bishop.

That isn't Aaron Rodgers.

That's Roger Aaronson, a well-known Aaron Rodgers impersonator.

I wonder how much Cal ponied up for his personal appearance.

I heard he's really expensive.

Cool pic. I noticed AR from the stands as well. Didn't realize that was Bishop. Nice Cal gear. Pretty great that former players are coming to games.

It sucks to see Riley go out on crutches. Thanks, Kevin.

Quote Originally Posted by SacCityBear View Post
    We did boo Tiger, but I'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with the shoes he was wearing.
    speak for yourself!