Thread: Which Recruits Were Visiting?

Which Recruits Were Visiting?

I saw a couple of posts about what a great game it was for recruits to attend; however I never saw which recruits were attending.
    One would hope that the Grant recruits would attend, although Oregon was probably recruiting them as well. Might not have been the best game for NorCal recruits to attend since Oregon recruits them so well.

So many of the top recruits have verballed elsewhere that there are much fewer 4 and 5 star prospects with a possible interest in Cal. The scout list now has lots of three star players on the Cal prospects first page. There are probably new prospects being recruited that haven't been listed. Of Scout.com's top 120 players (4&5 stars) 81 have made verbal committments, slightly over 2/3rds.

Defensive recruits probably loved the game, offensive recruits would have loved to help, anyone know who attended???

Rumored visitors:

Brendon Bigelow
    Stefan Mcclure
    Maurice Harris (commit)
    Chris McCain (commit)
    Vei Moala

maybe MB can confirm.

Sample, Lopa, and Thompson were all there as well and some more Grant kids.

saw Shaq Thompson and Vei together

no bear
    had to be good for recruiting. particurally defensive.

The game had to help recruiting

The defensive recruits had to be impressed with a defense that held Oregon, a team that never had fewer than 40 points a game, to 15. (You could argue the defense held Oregon to 7, special teams gave up 1 TD on punt return, and the other TD was on a short field after a turnover.)
    If I was an offensive player, I'd think 'I could play ahead of those bozos'.