Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What red stuff do you own?

What red stuff do you own?

I must admit I have a red guitar that I find extremely beautiful because of its "trans red"-ness.

But I don't have any red clothing or anything else that is red.

So my question is: Have you ever slipped up and purchased something red? How far will you go to carry on this anti-red mission? And are you truly disgusted by that color?

Looks like you're gonna be the lone poster on this thread.

no clothing i have is red, or predominantly red. the only things i have red are pencils and pens. BI.com and being a cal fan has brainwashed me into hating that color.

no bear
    i have some red ties. that's it. not furd red though.

no bear
    Quote Originally Posted by okaydo View Post
    I must admit I have a red guitar that I find extremely beautiful because of its "trans red"-ness.

But I don't have any red clothing or anything else that is red.

So my question is: Have you ever slipped up and purchased something red? How far will you go to carry on this anti-red mission? And are you truly disgusted by that color?
    I love red, myself. One of my favorite colors.

My Son Played Minor League Ball for the Angels

So I have all this Angels gear. Its really nice professional grade stuff. Then they released him and since I'm not an Angels fan (Go A's) it just sits in the closet. Kind of a shame actually.

Go Bears!!!

Not much, but if they sold red toilet paper at Costco I would buy it in a heartbeat.

I "own" a college footbal team out of palo alto... 7 out of the last 8 years to be precise.

Give 'em the AXE!

Wine.

I have only ties that have red in them. They are Christmas ties. Nothing else i have is red. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No red clothing, now or ever. Same for my wife.
    Go Bears!

An Arsenal jersey from a few years back

a Bear Valley XC Bjornloppet Race shirt from the late 1980's, and a Cal Sucks shirt that I got from a weSCare poster before the 2004 game.

I once committed a

"cardinal" sin -- I wore a red Gore-Tex jacket to a rainy Big Game at Stanford..yikes..it was the only rain-proof jacket I owned. Sitting in the Cal section - the chanting started ("T.O.T.R.S") and I didn't know who was being picked out..It was me!! Ended up getting completely wet trying to share my wife's jacket. My son had a red VW that I had a big problem with for a few years..and both of my sons are firefighters (red seems to be a significant color in that profession!) I own no red clothing and will only eat green apples..

I'm a fan of South Korea's national soccer team (The Reds) and will bust out the red jersey's come World Cup time. That's about it.