Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Puka lopa to cal

can we get confirmation if this is a greyshirt or not?

im sure MB is cranking out an article right now that'll clarify the whole thing

Quote Originally Posted by ManBear View Post
    and his dad posts here. maybe you should ask him...
    LINK

I thought this thread was about Puka Lopa to Cal

Quote Originally Posted by beeasyed View Post
    im sure MB cranked out an article 3 weeks ago that'll clarify the whole thing
    fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Nasal Mucus Goldenbear View Post
    LINK

I thought this thread was about Puka Lopa to Cal
    What a great son. At his age, I bought my mom a set of salt and pepper shakers...

the rivals article specifically states that this is a 2011 scholarship offer and not a greyshirt. i haven't seen anything else to confirm that though.

mario over on scout says the same thing. guessing he just took that info from rivals.

this is what i mean when i'm waiting for MB to come out with a new Lopa article!

Quote Originally Posted by beeasyed View Post
    this is what i mean when i'm waiting for MB to come out with a new Lopa article!
    I was just kidding

When I talked to Lopa earlier, he asked that we not publish his story till after he announces for the local media tomorrow morning and we always respect a player's wishes.

What I can say is that they converted his greyshirt offer to an '11 offer on the trip and he loves Cal.

Quote Originally Posted by bonsallbear View Post
    Very much agree with this type of motivation. And perhaps Shaq will join them next year??
    Perhaps??? I would bet the world that 1 year from now Shaq is a Bear!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MoragaBear View Post
    When I talked to Lopa earlier, he asked that we not publish his story till after he announces for the local media tomorrow morning and we always respect a player's wishes.

What I can say is that they converted his greyshirt offer to an '11 offer on the trip and he loves Cal.
    Happy he could come in the same class as Tiny.....I think that will even be better for future Grant guys in the long haul..... so, just 12 more hours until the east coast boys like Walls can send in his LOI... I'm getting butterflies .. ..now I wonder if MB knows what Huffman knows...damn you guys are tight lipped.. should we buy alcohol just in case?

I love how two weeks ago we were fretting over Moala-bear's "soft" commitment and the potential Grant 4some tripping up to OSU and playing together there. Now we have gotten everything we wanted!

This calls for a:

Well looks like the cat is out of the bag According to a "rival" site something was published

wsup wit that

Quote Originally Posted by Cal_Fan2 View Post
    Happy he could come in the same class as Tiny.....I think that will even be better for future Grant guys in the long haul..... so, just 12 more hours until the east coast boys like Walls can send in his LOI... I'm getting butterflies .. ..now I wonder if MB knows what Huffman knows...damn you guys are tight lipped.. should we buy alcohol just in case?
    Pretty sure Walls is already in.

Harris is a better example.