Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bill Maher joke about Favre....

Bill Maher joke about Favre....

Bill Maher said on Real Time tonight that "Hosni Mubarak was the Brett Favre of Egypt...first he's quitting than he's not, then he is!'

That and that one of the Egyptian women was so excited that she was going to let her husband "do it to her in Tahrir tonight..."

Pretty funny monologue, if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by BearsLair72 View Post
    Bill Maher said on Real Time tonight that "Hosni Mubarak was the Brett Favre of Egypt...first he's quitting than he's not, then he is!'

That and that one of the Egyptian women was so excited that she was going to let her husband "do it to her in Tahrir tonight..."

Bill Maher New Rules on Brett Favre

LMFAO! My wife and I were both cracking up.

Bill Maher = awesome

Nobody with a sense of humor laughed.
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by RollOnYouBears3 View Post
    Bill Maher = awesome
    Bill Maher= Slimy.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly09 View Post
    Bill Maher= Slimy.
    Awww, somebody's feelings got hurt by Bill Maher

Quote Originally Posted by BerkeleyChris View Post
    Awww, somebody's feelings got hurt by Bill Maher
    Prob not so much, he's just not funny is all. And if you don't think he is funny then he comes across as kinda slimy and full of himself.

Thank you GB

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzledBear View Post
    Prob not so much, he's just not funny is all. And if you don't think he is funny then he comes across as kinda slimy and full of himself.
    That's it GB.....You nailed it. I'm not political but I do find Dennis Miller miles ahead of Maher in wit. But he's funny no matter what the subject matter.

Dennis Miller is a boorish redneck. His brief stint on Monday Night Football was a disaster. What were they thinking when they signed him on? That's when I stopped watching MNF regularly and took back my Monday nights.

drunkoski
    neither of them are particurally funny

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzledBear View Post
    Agree. I liked him more a number of years ago. Now although he sometimes has some great material (like the Brett Farve items) overall I find him too preachy and full of himself.

Quote Originally Posted by tenplay View Post
    Dennis Miller is a boorish redneck. His brief stint on Monday Night Football was a disaster. What were they thinking when they signed him on? That's when I stopped watching MNF regularly and took back my Monday nights.
    Agree. While I think that Maher has gone down hill. IMO Miller was NEVER any good.

drunkoski
    Quote Originally Posted by 68great View Post
    Agree. While I think that Maher has gone down hill. IMO Miller was NEVER any good.
    he was funny on SNL. . . what 20 years ago?

Miller has different writers now. Rick Overton used to write for him (back when he did stand-up on a regular basis) and he was hilarious!

Now Miller is not that funny - but Overton still is!