Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Training Report 3/10

KCAL9,
    Great news.
    Thanks

I am kcal9

Quote Originally Posted by calbb View Post
    You need to keep it to yourself. If "outing" him causes him to go away, there are going to be plenty of ****ed off people on here.
    (no, I am kcal9)

etc. etc. etc.

go bears

Quote Originally Posted by GranadaHillsBear View Post
    I like Galas. He brings a nastiness that has been sorely lacking the past couple years. The way he body slammed that thug Burfict and wouldn't take the cheap shots of ASU last year made me a fan of Galas.
    Ditto - and that's exactly what we have been missing and what we need most. Nasty, but not cheap.

Phaidu,
    The post I was referring to was posted by GranadaHillsBear. #94 in this thread. A heads up: I know it is so hard not to follow the ball but do yourself a favor and watch Galas. If we had a ol made up of guys with his tenacity we would be awesome. I think Schwenke is next closest. I hear that Crosswaite and Adcock also have "attitude." Maybe with Coach M all of the OL will improve their toughness/tenacity.
    I think practice with Galas going against Tiny will be interesting and beneficial to both. Can't wait for the season to begin.

How quickly we abandon the former Great Hope, Matt Summers-Gavin. With some good luck in the injury department and Coach M's tutelage he could be monstrous.

MSG is not an OT, he is still very good and he will be a starting OG.

i am not really standing up for covon... covon has to do what it takes to get on the field or he wont. it is that simple.... but i was making a simple fact... everyone looks like all american in shorts... it dont matter whether he played or not.... players are the ones that is blind to the fact..........and one more thing out there running around always looks good too....THE PADS..THE PADS....THE PADS...will tell a whole different story.....

Mr. Johnson, thanks for your insights. I have enjoyed watching Covaughn and he has been very productive every time he has gotten into a game.

I know all the Cal fans here hope the best for him and know he has a great opportunity in the upcoming year.

Many may also forget that he is coming off of a late season knee injury and still has a lot of time until fall camp to recover and get into game shape.

Go Bears!

Quote Originally Posted by tjohnzon View Post
    i am not really standing up for covon... covon has to do what it takes to get on the field or he wont. it is that simple.... but i was making a simple fact... everyone looks like all american in shorts... it dont matter whether he played or not.... players are the ones that is blind to the fact..........and one more thing out there running around always looks good too....THE PADS..THE PADS....THE PADS...will tell a whole different story.....

everyone out there does NOT look like an AA in shorts. watch Trey or Aknin try to catch a ball and you will laugh.

I am just commenting on what i have seen firsthand and from what i have seen from last years practices. Ervin and Manuel have looked better than he looked all of last year. nothing against the kid just saying that these kids are looking good. much better hands i might add. and Manuel is shifty as hell.

and yes pads do make a slight difference, maybe for QBs and WRs, but not that much for RBs. you people who think these workouts dont show much because the kids are only in shorts and a t are wrong. pads add a different dimension yes but they are not THAT huge as you are making them. trust me, i've played and know...

lol the jab at aknin. I have to support my fellow Carlmont Scot though, he is a bull dozer! he will be a good goal line threat.