Thread: Harper Kemp might not play tonight

Harper Kemp might not play tonight

Per Roxy on his radio show on 860 AM Haper has been throwing up all day, looks like "death warmed over", and has been taking IV's all day. He also mentioned another injury without disclosing who it is. When pressed to predict who would win tonight he stopped short of predicting a Cal victory.

I thought you were going to say Harper Kamp wasn't playing... close call.

In all seriousness this would be a huge blow if Kamp is out.

True Blue Golden Bear bearister's Avatar
    Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection. Send my credentials to the house of detention.
    Quote Originally Posted by calbearsfan View Post
    Per Roxy on his radio show on 860 AM Haper has been throwing up all day, looks like "death warmed over", and has been taking IV's all day. He also mentioned another injury without disclosing who it is. When pressed to predict who would win tonight he stopped short of predicting a Cal victory.
    I have heard of BS excuses for not lacing them up before, but this takes the cake. In all seriousness, I wish him a speedy recovery and he should not play. Solomon and Bak will have to cover for him tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by bearister View Post
    I have heard of BS excuses for not lacing them up before, but this takes the cake. In all seriousness, I wish him a speedy recovery and he should not play. Solomon and Bak will have to cover for him tonight.
    Solomon will get the majority of the PT for obvious reasons. I hope Lafayette Bear doesn't watch.

Well, if Kamp does not play or is limited it will provide a great opportunity for someone to make a statement about PT next year when MSF is gone.

It helps that the Bears are at home!!!

Last edited by OzoneTheCat; 03-16-2011 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by calbearsfan View Post
    Some of the most amazing basketball performances are turned in by guys with the flu. Here is one famous example: LINK

Harper Kemp? C'mon, man. KAMP. KAMP. typo, maybe. But I am a grammar nazi, hear me roar.

that is all.

Harp

Quote Originally Posted by ondal View Post
    Harper Kemp? C'mon, man. KAMP. KAMP. typo, maybe. But I am a grammar nazi, hear me roar.

that is all.
    Harper does not look well. You gotta love that he's out there giving it a go, he's a true leader.

True Blue Golden Bear KoreAmBear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ondal View Post

that is all.
    Come on. If you are going to play grammar Nazi, then capitalize "Nazi" and capitalize "Typo" to begin the sentence. You opened the door. :P

Quote Originally Posted by KoreAmBear View Post
    Come on. If you are going to play grammar Nazi, then capitalize "Nazi" and capitalize "Typo" to begin the sentence. You opened the door. :P
    all lower-case is an Internet style choice. notice that I capitalized Internet, which is the proper way to do it. but as a journalist, spelling names wrong for known figures is the worst thing you can do. (at least that's what I learned in school).

I apologize for not capitalizing Nazi.