Thread: Transcript of Super Regional Hosting Call

Active Bear

Transcript of Super Regional Hosting Call

Here's the transcript of the call between Cal's Sandy Barbour and Santa Clara's Dan Coonan

Sandy - "Dan, Sandy Barbour here - AD for the most prestigious University in the U.S - I don't know if you heard but our baseball team won the regional in Houston last night"

Dan - "uhhh ha"

Sandy - "Can we borrow your baseball field this coming weekend?"

Well at least the baseball team (and softball team!) - player and coaches can be proud of their effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Calloy View Post
    Here's the transcript of the call between Cal's Sandy Barbour and Santa Clara's Dan Coonan

Sandy - "Dan, Sandy Barbour here - AD for the most prestigious University in the U.S - I don't know if you heard but our baseball team won the regional in Houston last night"

Dan - "uhhh ha"

Sandy - "Can we borrow your baseball field this coming weekend?"

Well at least the baseball team (and softball team!) - player and coaches can be proud of their effort.
    Probably more like:

Sandy: Dan, hopefully no hard feelings when I was picked as Cal AD. In fact Steve Gladstone says you still owe him a favor for the SCU recommendation.

Dan:I knew I should have screened that call.

Active Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by buster99 View Post
    Probably more like:

Sandy: Dan, hopefully no hard feelings when I was picked as Cal AD. In fact Steve Gladstone says you still owe him a favor for the SCU recommendation.

Dan:I knew I should have screened that call.
    Touche!