Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bears headed to Omaha

On the way home from a magical night at the yard.
    Get those flights booked to Omaha Bear fans. The CWS is an event not to be missed.
    Especially when the Bears will be there!
    So proud of our program and all it's amazing supporters.
    This has to be a springboard for Cal baseball going forward. UC must make an investment in the programs future. College baseball is a great game and if we do just a few things to improve Evans we can do this more often.
    What a night and what a story this team is!
    Go Bears

Quote Originally Posted by Calloy View Post
    On to Omaha!!!!

Hope to see CalGreg, Barrabas, Hintite, DFENS, Shroeder71, OsoDorado, Hal9000 and the rest of the boys there supporting our BEAR team led by one great coach

GO BEARS!
    Just got back, yes I was there, stuck around to congratulate the team and Esquer for shoving it in everybody's face. Calloy, LOL, yeah with their faux Cal fanaticism. MORONS!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearbaseballbacker View Post
    Just got back, yes I was there, stuck around to congratulate the team and Esquer for shoving it in everybody's face. Calloy, LOL, yeah with their faux Cal fanaticism. MORONS!
    Yeah, I saw you there. You were the guy that brought towels to Esquer after his Gatorade bath then loaded his bags on the bus. Way to sac up.

Quote Originally Posted by TedfordsBears View Post
    On the way home from a magical night at the yard.
    Get those flights booked to Omaha Bear fans. The CWS is an event not to be missed.
    Especially when the Bears will be there!
    So proud of our program and all it's amazing supporters.
    This has to be a springboard for Cal baseball going forward. UC must make an investment in the programs future. College baseball is a great game and if we do just a few things to improve Evans we can do this more often.
    What a night and what a story this team is!
    Go Bears
    We absolutely need to take advantage of this run - 2 recruiting classes have been hurt (2011/2012 in a significant way) - we need to pull one out of the hat for 2012-2013 (kids start signing in 4-5 months) - with that I'd use the national coverage to announce our baseball plan and vision.

What we experienced this weekend can happen during the year at EVANS - treat this program like a minor league team and come up with great promotions / programs involving students, alumni and their children - the SEC shouldn't have a monopoly on this experience - we are better than that

So, I'm guessing we don't play VA or UCI until late in the week, or on the weekend?
    The University of California - One of the finest universities in the world, is the oldest public university in our great state with origins dating back to 1855, and university status granted in 1868. Go Bears!

Quote Originally Posted by Hintite View Post
    Yeah, I saw you there. You were the guy that brought towels to Esquer after his Gatorade bath then loaded his bags on the bus. Way to sac up.
    Now now Hintite - could the anger stem from the realization of just how wrong you've been....hmmmm......its OK to admit your wrong.....liberating in fact

Now now Hintite - could the anger stem from the realization of just how wrong you've been....hmmmm......its OK to admit your wrong.....liberating in fact
    About what?

Game report, with quotes and photos: http://www.bearinsider.com/news/story.php?article=1402

Got the flight booked for Omaha. Can't wait...

Dog pile for the super regional?

You and the rest of your crew can go kick yourselfs, maybe give your dogs a break tonight. I know it must be hard not to able to come on here and post negative comments about Esquer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearbaseballbacker View Post

You and the rest of your crew can go kick yourselfs, maybe give your dogs a break tonight. I know it must be hard not to able to come on here and post negative comments about Esquer.
    Not at all. I just enjoy tweaking sycophantic blowhards and this board is a target rich environment.

Not at all. I just enjoy tweaking sycophantic blowhards and this board is a target rich environment.
    Read what you wrote and come up with an apt description for your obsession

OUCH

On to Omaha!!!!

Hope to see CalGreg, Barrabas, Hintite, DFENS, Shroeder71, OsoDorado, Hal9000 and the rest of the boys there supporting our BEAR team led by one great coach

GO BEARS!
    Read what you wrote and come up with an apt description for your obsession

OUCH
    Obsession?

D-FENS
    On to Omaha!!!!

GO BEARS!
    Sorry, will have to support on TV.

Hopefully an extension for Esquer is around the corner.

Anyone knows if Justin Jones out of the series? He definitely would be missed as a starter or as a long reliever as he did in the regionals.