Thread: Cal at Colorado torrent

Cal at Colorado torrent

OK, it's another big file because of OT.

http://dl.btjunkie.org/torrent/2011-...wnload.torrent

HD 1280x720p, h.264, 5 Mbps, 29.97 fps, 6.9 GB

Unfortunately the file is missing the opening kickoff and the first two plays from scrimmage, but I don't think you're missing much. This file plays perfectly in VLC. In Windows Media Player (Windows 7), when you do random access (clicking on the timeline), it freezes for a couple of seconds and then starts playing again at the new time point.

Please seed for a few days.

Last edited by TouchedTheAxeIn82; 09-11-2011 at 02:15 PM.

Thanks! Will seed for a few days as well.

That was quick. Thanks.

Error message

I'm getting a 'rejected by tracker - Torrent unauthorised' message. Any ideas? I was able to dl ChicagoAu's FSU file just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by geebear View Post
    I'm getting a 'rejected by tracker - Torrent unauthorised' message. Any ideas? I was able to dl ChicagoAu's FSU file just fine.
    I sent the torrent file to Chicagoaubear but he hasn't added it to his tracker yet because he went to the game and is not home yet. But there is another public tracker listed in the torrent file. There are plenty of peers connected right now, so it's working fine. If you are not downloading anything yet, be patient. It takes a while to get around when there's only one seed. I hope to get a second seed up tonight.

It's now on my tracker as well...

http://caltorrents.doesntexist.com:31862/

I got back home late last night from Colorado. We had a great time. It's a road trip I can't recommend enough.

Thank you very much for this torrent.

I was out of town and DVR'd it. Even with the extra 30 mins, it cut off the overtime. On demand also cut off the overtime.

Downloaded this last night (seeding right now, probably uploading like a mofo)...and got to see the end this morning. Beautiful. Maynard throw 1st and 30 was basically a perfect dropped into at least double coverage. Is it just me or does he get better on 3rd down?

holy colossal filesize batman - anyone have xvid torrent?

Great up.... a question

will you post to btjunkie first all year?

i really appreciate your work. i will seed your games all season.....