Thread: the REAL question is....

the REAL question is....

How many fans is Presbyterian bringing to the game? Sorry if it's been reported before, but I'm really curious how many tix they've sold so far

True Blue Golden Bear ColoradoBear1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CalBearinLA View Post
    How many fans is Presbyterian bringing to the game? Sorry if it's been reported before, but I'm really curious how many tix they've sold so far
    When one click through to the travelzoo deal listed yesterday, Cal was selling the $20 seats in the visitor section. I was curious to see where - put 4 tickets in my cart and they were listed as row 1 section 310 (which is the first visitor section). so it really could be almost none sold. You would think that family members would make the trip to SF though. Still a great trip.

From their board, it looks like they expect about 200 fans (family members probably not included). http://s9.zetaboards.com/PC_Blue_Hose/forum/49252/

no bear

"So, let me get this right. We are the only students that will make
    the Cal game in San Francisco, and whenever our team gets to the
    50 yard line on offense, we all say, "Praise the Lord" or is it, "Oh
    Lordy" in unison?

Real Bear
    15,000, just like every other non-conference foe claims they are going to bring.

Been visiting....okay, maybe more like trolling....their board and they mention a normal AWAY game in their conference gets an average of 300+ fans to show up and maybe 500+ for their Big Game (don't recall opponent). Several are very excited to be coming out and one poster says he will be in full Scottish Kilt, ringing cowbells and making up for the 300 that couldn't make it. Please treat them well.... seem like pretty decent folk. Happy to take our money and hoping for minimal injuries!
    And they PROMISE the kids will NEVER give up. Sounds like a great small college program!!