Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: UNLV Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tsubamoto2001 View Post
    Bak is a mess.
    That is generous.

As much as I want to watch the Bears on TV, their national TV performances make me want not to watch.

We are getting ambushed. Playing way faster than we are capable of.

Well I think we can safely say we do not match up with quick athletic team

True Blue Golden Bear BeachyBear's Avatar

And...

Quote Originally Posted by drunkoski View Post
    If Montgomery recruited like Tedford we'd be going to final fours.
    ...if JT had player development and X's and O's like Monty we'd be going to Rose Bowls every year...

"Your peanut butter got all over my chocolate... Your chocolate got stuck in my peanut butter..."

drunkoski
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachyBear View Post
    ...if JT had player development and X's and O's like Monty we'd be going to Rose Bowls every year...

"Your peanut butter got all over my chocolate... Your chocolate got stuck in my peanut butter..."
    You wont hear me disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachyBear View Post

It's either one or the other with Cal. We can never get both.

And the way they are playing also screams tired. Get done with this and prepare for so cal next weekend

I would like to see them try a junk zone for awhile. If only to save legs till next week

this is pathetic. Our bigs are getting killed on simple pick and roll plays. Crabbe is the invisible man out there - what happened to him in the offseason? We have as many turnovers as baskets.

We're really lucky the conference went mid-major the last few years.

True Blue Golden Bear bearister's Avatar
    Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection. Send my credentials to the house of detention.
    Is there anyone left who is still losing sleep worrying about Crabbe leaving for the NBA before his senior year?

Quote Originally Posted by boredom View Post
    this is pathetic. Our bigs are getting killed on simple pick and roll plays. Crabbe is the invisible man out there - what happened to him in the offseason? We have as many turnovers as baskets.

We're really lucky the conference went mid-major the last few years.
    Bball ignorant. They are denying crabbbe the ball and gorge tired and not hitting. Mizzu all over again. And the announcers suck

This feels like Missouri Part 2. Embarrassing.

drunkoski
    Quote Originally Posted by socaltownie View Post
    Bball ignorant. They are denying crabbbe the ball and gorge tired and not hitting. Mizzu all over again. And the announcers suck
    Crabbe just stands there. He doesn't try hard enough without the ball