Thread: We are Jordan Payton's favorite as of now, over Notre Dame and UCLA

We are Jordan Payton's favorite as of now, over Notre Dame and UCLA

Source: adam gorney's twitter feed. On my phone and can't figure out how to copy it, so hopefully someone else can do that instead.

On the topic of recruiting, our boy Zach Kline is impressing at UA AA practice:

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/re...-practice-chat

best tweet: [DaveHookerESPN: Kline great throw on run. Overlooked aspect of his game imo.]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAndGold View Post
    Source: adam gorney's twitter feed. On my phone and can't figure out how to copy it, so hopefully someone else can do that instead.
    adamgorney Adam Gorney
    WR Jordan Payton has a final three of #Cal, #UCLA and #NotreDame and said the Golden Bears are the favorite
    This one could be a big surprise pick up as Ukeme is a top OLB....along with TE Christo from FSU

adamgorney Adam Gorney
    Stone Mountain, Ga., outside linebacker Ukeme Eligwe said he's still solid to #FSU but plans to visit #Cal before NSD #ArmyBowl2012
    adamgorney Adam Gorney
    Pac-12 favorite for Foster #Cal, #USC, #ArizonaState: footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CI…
    http://twitter.com/adamgorney
    Last edited by Cal_Fan2; 01-01-2012 at 03:29 PM.

Other news: Shaq Thompson is mentioning USC as his leader a lot over the last few days...

Shaq is just having fun...

Quote Originally Posted by petalumabear View Post
    yeah.....he and Shittu are making the most of their experience...can't wait to hear the SC guys when they both come to Cal....*crossing fingers*

Quote Originally Posted by petalumabear View Post
    I hope so.

Hopefully my gut instinct isn't true...Jordan Payton stays close too home & chooses ucla sounded like being close too home was his first intention when he committed to SC . Hope it's not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal_Fan2 View Post
    This one could be a big surprise pick up as Ukeme is a top OLB....along with TE Christo from FSU

http://twitter.com/adamgorney
    I read on another schools's recruiting site earlier today that Foster is now a Cal lean, he could be a huge add to what is already coming.

Quote Originally Posted by AWOLbear View Post
    Hopefully my gut instinct isn't true...Jordan Payton stays close too home & chooses ucla sounded like being close too home was his first intention when he committed to SC . Hope it's not true.
    Plus he's on Adams Oaks Christian team